buen aceite

Posted by Reviewer1323937 on Mar 25, 2016

El aceite es bastante denso y tiene una perfecta calidad

Great experience

Posted by 4960359464036835798 on Dec 12, 2015

Ultra fast shipping and superb quality!! Items were packed fantastically well! Also I got small prezzie - paper clip with iherb logo :) Thank you! Will order again :)

Great stuff!

Posted by 5683105869714519064 on Apr 12, 2015

I really like this castor oil. All though it is thick and greasy, I put it on my face for wrinkles about 2 hours before going to bed. I have a spot that was on my face that is gone and it was there for many years.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Nov 19, 2014

very good fot castor oil pack.

Average at best..

Posted by 4684201424056438801 on Oct 17, 2014

This castor oil is very thick and somewhat sticky so it takes a little effort in working into the skin. But it can be diluted with a carrier oil to make it more runny. Honestly, there are other oils out there that perform better..

Bonne huile

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 14, 2014

Cette huile de ricin est juste à avoir dans ses produits capillaires car indispensable à une bonne routine capillaire!!!!! Must have !!!

Amazing

Posted by 4639641055843204849 on Sep 11, 2014

I am totally in love with this product as well as the website I used it only on my hair it has made a huge different And i will use it on my face and let you guys know Please press helpful if you are interested to see the result on my skin so i know and do a review on Thank iherb

so far so good!

Posted by mazzzy on Aug 18, 2014

been using it for skin and hair and scalp for around 2 weeks. Oil is a bit thick but easily absorbed into skin, leaving skin soft- there seems to be new baby hairs as well on my scalp and edges, hair is definitely softer and healthier.

Good quality Castor Oil.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Apr 09, 2014

I bought this to treat my horrible hives & the itchiness due to the die-off symptoms of candida cleanse protocol. I mix this in a ratio of 80% and 20% of Colavita EVOO . It truly helps me. My hives & the itchiness are getting lesser and lesser. Even though it's not organic, the quality is very good and i love it. I even use this on my hair for deep conditioning once a week . Highly recommended.

Great for dry eyes, dry skin and skin tags!!

Posted by Reviewer2811583 on Mar 16, 2014

OK, so I am on my second bottle of Heritage Products Castor Oil and I have been recommending it to all of my friends! It got rid of my skin tags! It took a couple of weeks of daily treatment but they first turn red and swell up and then they fall off. It is also a great skin moisturizer. I also use it in my eyes instead of Restasis (which costs way too much!). Just a couple of drops every couple of days keeps my eyes happy. Thank you so much for such a wonderful product!