Versatile product

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 16, 2008

I used this over my liver and stomach for various health problems. It relieved my constipation after five daily applications. Read up on caster oil, it is helpful for so many health problems. If you are toxic or have never detoxed before, start out thirty minutes about two times a week and then increase gradually when you do a castor oil pack.

castor oil for age spot removal on hands

Posted by Reviewer1153755 on Oct 06, 2009

used twice daily, castor oil fades age spots after about a month of consistent use.

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I use this product for hair growth in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been having gaps of missing hair and wanted the hair to grow back out. I've been using it for about a month and I can see clear results. It works like a dream! My eyelashes are also way longer and stronger than before. They almost look fake when I wear mascara, which I think is a plus. The best way to use it is to apply with a makeup brush before going to bed. Apply as if it's an eyeliner/browliner, follow the line where the hair grows. I also put some on the lashes directly. Felt a little uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. Then you wash it off with warm water in the morning, then with cold. I saw results already the first week, but I suppose it's different depending on the person and the normal growth speed.

for hair

Posted by Reviewer2739199 on Jun 29, 2011

I bought this product to use it in my hair to make it fuller and grow faster and actually it does really work.

Just LOVED it!! :)

Posted by Caramel on May 24, 2013

SUPERB product!! Have used it for: - Babys excema - better than anything from pharmacy! - Psoriasis - was better in 1 week! - Kill hair lices - all died - Grow eyelashes - work wonders!! - Grow hair - tough to wash it off tho... :)

heps with fibrmalgia and Sciatic pain

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Nov 17, 2010

tried a lots of therapies, homeopathic and ayurvedic, the castor oil is helping with back and neck injuries. been diagnosed with sciatica and fibromalgia.

60 year old gal in Los Angeles

Posted by Reviewer1209395 on Feb 10, 2009

terrific for bone-dry skin and mixed with lotions for day time protection. Also a great base under lipstick. No one is allergic to this product. Terrific price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1092133 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good for pain relieving. I apply it on my shoulder for two days and it soothes my pain.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2269786 on Feb 13, 2011

Brilliant! I use this oil for heat pack and it works very well! I love Heritage Products!

Momethanjr UK

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Mar 15, 2011

another favourite hair product for scar healing I mixed this with vitamin e oil use it as moisturiser and a toner sometimes hugely improvements on my face!