new to me

Posted by happydays on Feb 15, 2011

have tried it as an oil cleanse for my face, mixed with jojoba oil,very happy.

caster oil

Posted by Reviewer3002703 on Jun 10, 2011

smells like cooking oil(ew) but i like it for the most part. makes my hair soft when i use it in moderation

Big container

Posted by Reviewer2344267 on Feb 16, 2012

The container and amount of product was huge. I really do not know how to spend it...

It's castor oil

Posted by 5197700050364077291 on Dec 01, 2014

This stuff is so thick. The best way to use this is to mix it with other oils/products to thin it out. I bought this to use on my natural hair. Do not use this alone. Your hair will be greasy and weighed down. I mix this with sweet almond oil and it's very nice. I also mix this with conditioner if I want to pre-poo my hair. I mix a little of this in with my daily moisturizer and it keep my skin moisturized. If I see growth in my hair after I finish the bottle then I think I would repurchase this.

Bought this in attempt to grow my lashes out

Posted by 4749747776582256056 on May 05, 2015

Didn't see much noticeable effects yet. Maybe it's because I haven been using this long enough. However, I also did put a small drop and spread on my brows . caused me to break out a little at my brows area.

Good for hair beauty, bad for brain quality

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on May 06, 2016

I liked the way it made my hair feel but I didn't like the way it made me feel irritated after leaving it overnight in my hair.