July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heritage Products, The Palma Christi, Castor Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I use this product for hair growth in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been having gaps of missing hair and wanted the hair to grow back out. I've been using it for about a month and I can see clear results. It works like a dream! My eyelashes are also way longer and stronger than before. They almost look fake when I wear mascara, which I think is a plus. The best way to use it is to apply with a makeup brush before going to bed. Apply as if it's an eyeliner/browliner, follow the line where the hair grows. I also put some on the lashes directly. Felt a little uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. Then you wash it off with warm water in the morning, then with cold. I saw results already the first week, but I suppose it's different depending on the person and the normal growth speed.

Just LOVED it!! :)

Posted by Caramel on May 24, 2013

SUPERB product!! Have used it for: - Babys excema - better than anything from pharmacy! - Psoriasis - was better in 1 week! - Kill hair lices - all died - Grow eyelashes - work wonders!! - Grow hair - tough to wash it off tho... :)

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 10, 2013

Buena relación calidad, precio. Lo uso para pestañas, pelo y piel. Si te ha servido esta opinión para decidirte marca el Sí más abajo. Si quieres ver más opiniones haz clik en mi nombre

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1092133 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good for pain relieving. I apply it on my shoulder for two days and it soothes my pain.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2269786 on Feb 13, 2011

Brilliant! I use this oil for heat pack and it works very well! I love Heritage Products!