Good product

Posted by Reviewer1092133 on Jul 12, 2010

Very good for pain relieving. I apply it on my shoulder for two days and it soothes my pain.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer3327596 on Jul 04, 2010

It works like magic for my scar! My bottle was received with transparent tape on the cap. Probably preventing leakage. Should buy again soon.

It reliefs my girl's skin

Posted by Reviewer1304717 on Nov 03, 2011

My girl has rashes on her skin and when she put this oil after bath, it helps to relief her ichy skin and she reduces to scratch her skin.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 10, 2013

Buena relación calidad, precio. Lo uso para pestañas, pelo y piel. Si te ha servido esta opinión para decidirte marca el Sí más abajo. Si quieres ver más opiniones haz clik en mi nombre

new to me

Posted by happydays on Feb 15, 2011

have tried it as an oil cleanse for my face, mixed with jojoba oil,very happy.

old

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Mar 30, 2012

i didnt like the oil, it was rancid already, it went in the trash! iherb I love u, but this one was old despite the experation date was in 2013!

Not for Hair!

Posted by Reviewer1488426 on Aug 02, 2010

Horrible...This product should not be used on hair. Leaves hair sticky to the point that it clunks like dreads. It also breaks the hair. Also makes the shin sticky too. Unless castor oil has some other use other than cosmetic... avoid this stuff!

Castor Oil

Posted by 5581612686696573104 on Sep 16, 2013

i read that this produkt will make eyelash, eyebrown and hair grown longer, but after using this in 3,5 week, im not imprest.

versatile oil

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

I use it for my hair and foy my eyelashes

Great for drying out pimples

Posted by 5468687833785427034 on Dec 11, 2014

I dab on a bit (a tiny bit!) on each pimple before I sleep - and depending on the size of the pimple, I normally wake up to find that it has either dried out or isn't as painful as it was. For medium sized "under the skin" acne, I generally find that dabbing once in the morning & night, over 2 to 3 days, will help it dry out - haven't had a large "under the skin" pimple to try it out on. Do note that this is a "drying oil" so depending on your skin.. you might have to consider dabbing on and then blotting off the excess etc. I've also started applying to old scars and burns to see if it will help - as there have been some other testimonials on how well this helps heal them (not some overnight cure though.. it takes time)