Scar Dissolving

Posted by Reviewer1897574 on Apr 27, 2011

I got this product to help fade old acne scars, as I heard that castor oil has the ability to dissolve scar tissue. So far, I've used it for 3 weeks and the scars do seem to be flatter, even slowly breaking apart. It would probably work great for new scars. I will continue to use it for 6-9 months and see what the results are then.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer3327596 on Jul 04, 2010

It works like magic for my scar! My bottle was received with transparent tape on the cap. Probably preventing leakage. Should buy again soon.

It reliefs my girl's skin

Posted by Reviewer1304717 on Nov 03, 2011

My girl has rashes on her skin and when she put this oil after bath, it helps to relief her ichy skin and she reduces to scratch her skin.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 10, 2013

Buena relación calidad, precio. Lo uso para pestañas, pelo y piel. Si te ha servido esta opinión para decidirte marca el Sí más abajo. Si quieres ver más opiniones haz clik en mi nombre

new to me

Posted by happydays on Feb 15, 2011

have tried it as an oil cleanse for my face, mixed with jojoba oil,very happy.

old

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Mar 30, 2012

i didnt like the oil, it was rancid already, it went in the trash! iherb I love u, but this one was old despite the experation date was in 2013!

Not for Hair!

Posted by Reviewer1488426 on Aug 02, 2010

Horrible...This product should not be used on hair. Leaves hair sticky to the point that it clunks like dreads. It also breaks the hair. Also makes the shin sticky too. Unless castor oil has some other use other than cosmetic... avoid this stuff!

Castor Oil

Posted by 5581612686696573104 on Sep 16, 2013

i read that this produkt will make eyelash, eyebrown and hair grown longer, but after using this in 3,5 week, im not imprest.

Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love this. I use it mostly to remove my make-up and it's so great for that ! This oil is really thick but super manageable. I also love using it when my skin is really dry before going to bed.

Quality castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

This castor oil seems to be very good quality, though it is the first I have used. I bought it to use with wool flannel as a warming pack on my abdomen to help with menstrual cycle irregularities. The oil is thick and sticky, and it has no odor. The price seems reasonable for the quality.