Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love this. I use it mostly to remove my make-up and it's so great for that ! This oil is really thick but super manageable. I also love using it when my skin is really dry before going to bed.

Oil cleansing booster.

Posted by 5686470662260209774 on May 30, 2016

I use this for facial oil cleansing. I use 1/3 castor oil with 2/3 olive oil. My skin has never looked better and I don't want to ever use a traditional cleanser again. Be forewarned that castor oil is extremely drying on its own. I made the mistake of using it as a cuticle oil for my toes and woke up to my feet and toes peeling the next morning.

Works wonders

Posted by 5434786432726168822 on Sep 23, 2016

I haven't used this product for very long, but my hair was severely damaged after a hair die and my hair was falling out like crazy. After just one week the castor oil cut the fallout in half if not more and it continues to help my hair become healthy again!

Nice product

Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 03, 2016

I love it.

Quality castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

This castor oil seems to be very good quality, though it is the first I have used. I bought it to use with wool flannel as a warming pack on my abdomen to help with menstrual cycle irregularities. The oil is thick and sticky, and it has no odor. The price seems reasonable for the quality.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3177018 on Oct 28, 2011

I mix it with the coconut oil and apply it to my scalp, makes my hair very soft and full.

Cold press castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1835683 on Jun 16, 2011

This product is great! I use it for my hair to give it a shine and to make it stay. I have sister locks and I retwist them every two weeks, I uses the castor oil along with several others to give my hair nutrtriets, and to keep the twists from unraveling. This is done while my hair is wet. Highly recommended for those people that have really thick kinky hair; or who are looking to have their ethnic styles take off.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1675942 on Aug 12, 2010

It works on pain relief!

Buenisimo

Posted by Rulitos on Sep 02, 2014

Compré este aceite para fortalecer el cabello, lo mezclo con otros aceites cuando quiero hacer tratamientos capilares porque es bastante denso, también lo aplico directo sobre mis pestañas.

the best

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

the best castor oil i have ever had