Heritage Products, The Palma Christi, Castor Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

It reliefs my girl's skin

Posted by Reviewer1304717 From Hong Kong on Nov 03, 2011

My girl has rashes on her skin and when she put this oil after bath, it helps to relief her ichy skin and she reduces to scratch her skin.

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I use this product for hair growth in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been having gaps of missing hair and wanted the hair to grow back out. I've been using it for about a month and I can see clear results. It works like a dream! My eyelashes are also way longer and stronger than before. They almost look fake when I wear mascara, which I think is a plus. The best way to use it is to apply with a makeup brush before going to bed. Apply as if it's an eyeliner/browliner, follow the line where the hair grows. I also put some on the lashes directly. Felt a little uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. Then you wash it off with warm water in the morning, then with cold. I saw results already the first week, but I suppose it's different depending on the person and the normal growth speed.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1675942 From Hong Kong on Aug 12, 2010

It works on pain relief!

old

Posted by Reviewer1868258 From Indiana on Mar 30, 2012

i didnt like the oil, it was rancid already, it went in the trash! iherb I love u, but this one was old despite the experation date was in 2013!

Castor Oil

Posted by 5581612686696573104 on Sep 16, 2013

i read that this produkt will make eyelash, eyebrown and hair grown longer, but after using this in 3,5 week, im not imprest.