castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 20, 2013

Very good as a moisturizer for hair and eye lashes.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2437591 on Dec 19, 2012

Good product!!

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I use this product for hair growth in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been having gaps of missing hair and wanted the hair to grow back out. I've been using it for about a month and I can see clear results. It works like a dream! My eyelashes are also way longer and stronger than before. They almost look fake when I wear mascara, which I think is a plus. The best way to use it is to apply with a makeup brush before going to bed. Apply as if it's an eyeliner/browliner, follow the line where the hair grows. I also put some on the lashes directly. Felt a little uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. Then you wash it off with warm water in the morning, then with cold. I saw results already the first week, but I suppose it's different depending on the person and the normal growth speed.

Great qulaity

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Oct 23, 2012

This was my first experience with castor oil. Wow, I'm impressed! I use it in my skin oils, and add 2 drops to my hair conditioner each time. It leaves my hair silky soft and hydrated without the need for using annoying hair oils after washing. I use it for Oil Cleansing my face and am getting that dewey skin in my late 30s. GREAT stuff.

Great value product.

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Oct 10, 2012

I've been using this mixed with olive oil to clean my face for the last two months and haven't had a single pimple since then so will definitely continue to use this product. Its nice and thick and doesn't smell too strongly.

great price

Posted by 4719996709294746223 on Sep 25, 2012

big bottle for amount of money. last for a while. use in my hair for growth. would have bought more but it was discontinued :(

A little goes a long way..

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Sep 06, 2012

This bottle is going to last ages, even though I use it every day for cleansing my skin. Top tip: dab a little on your eyelashes with a cotton bud. I do this every night and for once I've actually got longer, fuller eyelashes.

amazing

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 05, 2012

i love it, my husband rubs his gray hair with it and it seems that they're getting a little darker. and the hair is getting thicker

Nice Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer1197831 on Jun 07, 2012

Moisturizing, lightweight oil that does not clog my pores and can be used for different kinds of purposes(from a hair oil treatment to a make up)

Love it