Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 03, 2012

Good for oil cleansing mixes. Does what it is supposed to, and one bottle lasts me for a long time. Don't like plastic bottles, but you get what you pay for.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2458232 on Nov 17, 2011

Very good quality . nice price

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3001964 on Jul 11, 2011

This work wonders.......

My first product from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1126887 on Sep 13, 2011

I think that ya'll did an excellent job making sure the product arrive on time. Thanks!

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2154355 on Oct 02, 2011

I ordered this item and the first bottle I received, half of the liquid poured on into the box. I emailed customer service and explained about my package and the following day they they respond back with a replacement. I received me replacement and I an very pleased, NO LEAKS!!.. Thank you

Great remedy for so many uses

Posted by Reviewer1705128 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using this oil for about two weeks. I use this for my skin mostly both body and skin. It doesn't clog pores. I think it works for acne, cut, and acne scars. My acne scar became light quicker than usual and the acne -or some kind of sore- right next to my mouth is now gone after applying it. I applied to my body and it works better than a body lotion!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 07, 2012

Versatile oil.

So happy I bought this!

Posted by Reviewer1193689 on Jun 01, 2012

I mix this with olive oil and avocado oil to clean my face, and it truly works. Castor oil unclogs pores better than anything else I know and makes my skin very soft.

Love it

Posted by 4656924587240336873 on Jun 01, 2012

Love it

Nice Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer1197831 on Jun 07, 2012

Moisturizing, lightweight oil that does not clog my pores and can be used for different kinds of purposes(from a hair oil treatment to a make up)