Perfect

Posted by MissusB on Oct 13, 2014

Works at helping my eyebrows grow!

Very good product!

Posted by 4958802731681861326 on Oct 24, 2014

Very nice product arrived to my house in great shape!

Aceite de ricino

Posted by 5339337858106893136 on Nov 05, 2014

Lo utilizo para crecimiento de cejas,me ca super bien

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Nov 13, 2014

Cette huile est un indispensable pour moi. Je l'utilise sur mes cheveux, sourcil. Je l’acheté à chaque fois.

the best

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014

the best castor oil i have ever had

Great for drying out pimples

Posted by 5468687833785427034 on Dec 11, 2014

I dab on a bit (a tiny bit!) on each pimple before I sleep - and depending on the size of the pimple, I normally wake up to find that it has either dried out or isn't as painful as it was. For medium sized "under the skin" acne, I generally find that dabbing once in the morning & night, over 2 to 3 days, will help it dry out - haven't had a large "under the skin" pimple to try it out on. Do note that this is a "drying oil" so depending on your skin.. you might have to consider dabbing on and then blotting off the excess etc. I've also started applying to old scars and burns to see if it will help - as there have been some other testimonials on how well this helps heal them (not some overnight cure though.. it takes time)

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on May 20, 2016

I gave it to friends and family for the holidays. I will purchase it over and over again. It works on fungi, acne constipation.

bon produit

Posted by 5208304312537123644 on Jan 05, 2015

super!!!

Useful oil

Posted by 5504529604453857108 on Jun 14, 2016

Useful oil

great hair moisturiser!

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this to try to grow my hair, I have very fine and very little hair that gets frizzy and been using this for two weeks. Since the first time I used I got great results, I mixed with coconut oil since it's too thick and applied to the scalp and ends, from the first day it got very shiny and fuller and it's looking healthier every time I use, I've been using twice to three times a week, my hair never looked this good. For the growth I will have to wait and see if it works, I also started using on my eye brows to see if they get any thicker. great product, and plus it has a lot more uses I haven't tried yet.