July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heritage Products, HPM, Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash, Wintermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Good, but leaky

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Dec 08, 2011

This mouth rinse is great, but the original packaging does not seal against leaks, and the bag with a metal fastener doesn't either. Needs to be taped and bagged in a zipper bag... leaked on my other products.

I bought this at the suggestion of my dentist...

Posted by abbyca on May 25, 2012

My dentist said that hydrogen peroxide is actually better for your gums, so I thought I'd try this product out. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty ambivalent. I like the foaming action because I feel like it does help in the cleaning of my teeth, but I wish it had a stronger mintier flavor.

HPM=Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Oct 13, 2012

When I purchased this I didn't realize it has Hydrogen Peroxide in it. Next time I read closer.