July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, Water Extract, Cinnamon, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 30, 2008

I am using this to heal blood sugar issues. This is a great potency.

CinnaBetic II

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Jan 05, 2009

I was extremely pleased with this product, as it gave me no digestive upset or heartburn. I have had a small drop in my blood glucose level in the two weeks that I have been on CinnaBetic. I anticipate a more significant lowering as I stay on it.

Deb of Misawa

Posted by Reviewer2597803 on Sep 22, 2008

I discovered Hero Nutirional products a coupel of years ago and then could not find them again for a while. I was happy to find this product. I have only used it for a short time, so I do not know for sure how well it will work, but I wish you would carry more of the Hero Nutritional products.

Cinnabetic vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1605446 on Oct 01, 2008

Loved the total service and speedy delivery! Your tops on my list of internet companies!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »