Low-stress way to eliminate bathroom trauma

Posted by Reviewer1684794 on Mar 08, 2007

My daughter inherited a tendency to constipation and, while I make a lot of effort to get good fiber into her diet, she still needed a little extra help. She loves these things and they have made all the difference (at one point in the past, she would cry in fear when I would say she needed to try to do #2). It seems odd that a gummy bear could help with a fiber problem, but apparently the chicory in it helps stimulate the production of helpful bacteria in the digestive tract, and all I can tell you is that it truly seems to work.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1628034 on Jun 01, 2007

My daughter loves these and they really seem to be helping with her constipation problems.

works good

Posted by Reviewer2038929 on Jan 11, 2008

Bought for my son who has psoarisis, health book said for them to get more fiber. He likes the gummies very well

Yummie Bears Fiber Gummy Bears

Posted by Reviewer1773484 on Mar 06, 2008

WONDERFUL!!! This is such an easy and natural way for my son who has IBS/DBS/FRS to get the recommended fiber to keep his bowels working, and he LOVES taking it every morning..

Yummi Bears Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3237623 on Jul 09, 2008

This has been the answer to our 6-year-old son's severe constipation problem (since he was born!) Our son refuses to drink anything but milk and water and these chewy fiber pils have been the perfect solution. He likes them too!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2188272 on Nov 20, 2008

I'm happy that I bought it as it seems to work for my son who doesn't like to eat anything fibrous. I observe that he's not so frequently constipated as he used to be ealier and even when he does, it's not that bad. Would surely recommend this if u have a constipated kid.

tina young

Posted by Reviewer3032533 on Aug 25, 2008

good tasting easy to get my kids to take but arrived all stuck together

Hero, Yummi Bears Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

This is a good product if you have trouble getting fiber into your kids diet. I use this on my autistic son who doesn't like a variety of foods and this is my way of making sure he has his daily amount of fiber to help cleanse his system of toxins. Bowel movements help the body eliminate waste and this definitely helps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2304349 on Apr 22, 2008

My daughter loves these. Don't know that they have helped her much.

Yummy bears Fibers

Posted by Reviewer1450896 on Jun 26, 2008

Great supplement for kids who do not get enough fiber in their diets!