Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears Multi-Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Fruit Flavors, 200 Gummy Bears

These are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1920349 on Jul 02, 2009

My 6-year-old daughter won't eat any vitamins because she doesn't like the taste and the graininess... until now. I bought these based on reviews and am delighted that they really taste great (I eat them too, and so does my older son). The best vitamins - just like candy, with no guilt! The hard part is making sure nobody eats more than 3 a day!

Yummi Yummi

Posted by Reviewer1824727 on Aug 12, 2009

My kids love them.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Sep 27, 2006

Not only does my 11 year old want to take his vitamins, he has to yell at me to take my own and stay out of his! I'm picky about not having a lot of sugar and junk in vitamins, and HERO has done a great job with this product.

REALLY GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2596165 on Oct 11, 2006

I've been buying this product for several months now for my young daughter and she loves it! I like the fact that she now takes a healthy vitamin supplement without prodding. I've tasted them & I can see why she likes them so much.

Terrific! Vitamins that my grandson doesn't know are vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Nov 15, 2008

My grandson is a very intelligent 3-year-old. He will not take any pill or liquid because he believes that they are medicine. Unfortunately, he also is an extremely picky and light eater and I was very concerned that he was not getting all of the nutrients that he needed. I purchased these and sent them home with his mom. He believes that these are candy and looks forward to having his morning bears at breakfast.