Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears Multi-Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Fruit Flavors, 200 Gummy Bears

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1899497 on Nov 23, 2013

Great taste! Price is right. My kids love it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1836492 on Jan 23, 2014

one of the few with no sugar coated outside. but my son doesn't like it.. I shall eat it up.. keke

Really yummy

Posted by 5048883849724329942 on Feb 07, 2014

It's really yummy, even I love it. My 3 yo loves this, and always ask for it every morning before I send her off to school. However, she doesn't really like the orange and yellow flavoured ones, maybe it's just her own taste. She absolutely loves the red flavoured one.

My son loves it

Posted by 5601548822652257540 on Jul 09, 2014

He loves it so much that he is always asking for MORE.

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1924640 on Nov 10, 2008

though I am glad I can give my daughter a quick and easy vitamin. Yummi bears are incomplete. I treat them like a treat...because they are too much like candy. I prefer Rainbow lights just one nutristart multivitamin for a real vitamin for my toddler. I just add it to a smoothie , apple sauce or yogurt and she loves it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »