Keeps the bad bugs away

Posted by 5473186130802815585 on Jul 16, 2013

I've been giving my 4 year old these gummy bears for the last 6 months along with 'Zand Insure Herbal" and the combo has kept away all the nasties for that amount on time. My daughter gets ITP which is a immune suppression disorder so it's important that her immune system is as strong as possible. We've tried quite a few and these seem to help. (they also taste great - Mummy can vouch for that too!)

Yet to try

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014

Will review again as item is not opened yet

My children love this.

Posted by 5370152044144194511 on Dec 09, 2014

No GMO whole organic! I read book about GMO, so I was looking for No GMO one, so I bought this one 5 bottles. Even this one is a little more expensive than others, but it would be better than with worrying of GMO. Because my children will take this. I want to give them good one only.

Only multi I feel comfortable giving that my daughter will actually take

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

My daughter is in her extremely picky phase so I needed something to supplement her diet. I have tried many kinds of multis and this is the only kind she will take. I'm not happy with all the ingredients, I'm not a fan of folic acid (much prefer folate, but it's extremely hard to find that in a kids multi) and there are other things but I settled based on the fact that she actually eats these. I don't give her the full dose to make it last longer and because it's used just as a supplement to her diet (I feed her a lot of fruits and veggies).

Good purchase

Posted by 4877257593657641523 on Jun 10, 2016

I tried it myself and it taste not that bad. Most important both my children like the taste. Will purchase next time

My kid loves it

Posted by 5276227536271254300 on Jul 18, 2016

My kid loves it. Give me a peace of mind about nutrition. Will be better if the sugar content is less.

Good Product and will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3125410 on Jun 28, 2011

My daughter loves it and I will buy again.