Love this!

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I use it to treat my acneic face once in a while! Just mix a teaspoon into warm water and wash my face in it when I wake up in the morning. It did WONDERS for my skin, my acne scars started healing extremely fast. I highly recommend this treatment for young girls suffering from acneic skin.

Good flavour

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014

I love this salt. I use it in an electrolyte mix (Salt, filtered water and lemon juice) perfect for after workout recovery. I also prefer the flavor of this salt to any other salt I have tried.

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 13, 2012

I add this to hot lemon water for a good lymphatic system flush.

good salt

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This salt is the same as AB salt but more expensive. Realy gives food a rich flavor and aroma. Эта соль практически аналог Aлоха Bэй соли, но дороже. Также придает придает еде насыщенный вкус и аромат еды!)

Himala Salt

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Oct 09, 2014

It's good. fine grains, flows easily. And I gather it is the healthiest salt to use.

Pink Salt

Posted by 5200911396366940303 on Apr 03, 2016

This is the first time I have tried Himalayan Sea Salt. It does take much salter than regular salt. I will continue to use it because I know it is healthy than regular salt.

woow

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

htis kind of salt is amazing in cooking I use not alot to make my cooking tasty but it is bottle is very small too small

Natural Salt

Posted by 5319999819629379714 on May 02, 2016

Taste natural and not salty.

Very nice

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Nov 24, 2014

This salt definitely adds better flavor than other sea salts and table salts. Any body that says it doesn't is lying. I love this stuff.

Good salt.