great for blood pressure and easy to take!**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

My blood pressure has always been in the normal range, but lately it has climbed over 120 into the pre-hypertensive range-sometimes near 140. I had ordered Blood Pressure Response by Source Naturals, but the pills were gigantic, hard to swallow, and expensive. In addition, you need to take 5 a day-3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon on an empty stomach. They were too big to fit in any normal-sze pill travel cases-- So add inconvenient to everything else. Arjuna is small, easy to swallow and requires 1 pill a day before you eat. Since I've started taking Arjuna my blood pressure is consistently below 120/80-sometimes below 110. I don't feel tired, light-headed, or sluggish. I looked Arjuna up on the internet and checked with WebMD to make sure that there are no dangerous side effects or interactions. Anyone on blood pressure medication should talk to their doctor before taking this product since it can interact with prescription meds or make your blood pressure too low. I usually take it at lunch time or dinner-whatever will be my largest meal of the day. It is very effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Dec 26, 2007

My husband has a 15 year history of heart disease that includes multiple heart attacks. He has been using Himalaya arjuna to help control cardiac symptoms...irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure...for three years now with good results. It is one part of a multi-part nutritional and supplement program that has cleared long standing cardiac symptoms and enabled him to avoid the use of dangerous drugs and surgery. We highly recommend Himalaya arjuna as part of the nutritional approach to controlling and healing heart disease.

Himalaya Arjuna

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Sep 22, 2010

I had been taking Planetary Herbals Arjuna for some time with noticeable results then slowly switched to Himalaya and soon noticed what I believed to be a positive and improving condition. Can recommend but Arjuna seems to takes a long time to show results but worth the diligence

The right way to lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2337938 on Apr 15, 2012

I decided to take this vs the medical industry suggested pills. It lowered my scores by 35 points in 3 months....! I recommend this to everyone

Nice price, good product

Posted by Reviewer1565400 on Feb 28, 2011

Very helpful product that is having a beneficial effect on my blood pressure.

Arjuna helps the heart

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009

Arjuna helps the heart in a different way than most cholesterol-helping supplements, balancing the lipid and triglyceride levels. Highly recommended.

Simply saving my life!

Posted by 4743864720182546918 on Sep 10, 2016

Diagnosed with mild MVP, TR, pericardial effusion and a problem with 3rd valve. Burning in the heart, palpitations, tachycardia, chest pain, anxiety. insomnia as the symptoms of MVP/D. Tried everything including acupuncture, beta blockers, yoga, meditation, physical activity, abstaining from alcohol/caffeine and what not. After one week - NO MORE SYMPTOMS. Steady, cool heart beat. No chest pain!!!!!!!!!! No tachy. Anxiety enormously limited. I will take this for 10 months and then test my heart again to see if my MVP has regressed.

Bad for my father

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 10, 2012

I am disappointed with this herb. And the worst thing is that I don't know who is guilty: the Himalaya Herbal formula or the herb Arjuna itself. My father is high blood pressure and chest angina sufferer. Long time ago he had even micro-infarct. I must take care of him. I used to buy Hawthorn for him, it suited him pretty well, but I wanted him to try some new, improved, better, stronger herbs and decided to try Arjuna because of various articles and people opinions. Unfortunately his blood pressure and pulse were going nuts. High blood pressure was going too much down, he was stopping taking his chemical blood pressure medicines but that didn't work also. The next day blood pressure was rising extremely high again. Pulse was very small, low, too. Now I am writing and thinking, maybe Himalaya doesn't suit for us. I myself tried guggulsterones for that brand and felt no effect at all. Maybe after some time I will give to Arjuna one more chance but I think that I would not trust that Indian formula ever again.

Himalaya USA, Arjuna

Posted by Reviewer3067703 on Jan 04, 2009

Something has really helped with my blood pressure. I take 2 capsules twice daily with meals. I supplement it by doing very light exercise for 3 minutes if I feel my blood pressure is up. I can check pressure about 30 minutes later and it will generally have dropped substantially. By light, I mean shaking my body and swinging my arms. It doesn't take much movement to benefit. -- DW

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 18, 2010

Heals anything that has to do with collagen and connective tissue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »