Legendary great herb.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

This herb has so many benefits it's hard to know where to start. But additional energy and a calm spirit are two notable ones. I have tried many brands, and all have been good. But I prefer the Himalaya.

The best.

Posted by 4903774021579205895 on Jun 22, 2015

Himalayan Herbals' herbals are THE BEST, no matter how expensive the other products are—they're very misleading! If you do thorough research, you will find this to hold true. I've been practicing Ayurvedics for three years now and bought many various alternatives, however, they don't compare to the quality, potency, respectability and trustworthiness that this company has established for over 80 years.

Couldn't stay sane without it

Posted by 4997456849209915264 on Jan 28, 2014

Seriously, this is the perfect herb for my 40s perimenopausal hormonal body. This herb helps me with anxiety so I can feel sane. I'm not usually brand loyal with supplements, but in this instance I am.

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 07, 2013

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.

great herb

Posted by cot477 on Jul 15, 2013

Love this stuff. It's an adaptogen that builds immunity, buffers stress, allows sleep, gives vitality. Google it and you'll see. This brand is super pure.

Pure goodness

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I haven't tried a Himalaya product that I don't like. They are pure goodness.

great herb

Posted by estranged on Apr 19, 2013

My heart used to race when I went to bed. Not any more. I have used many other supplements for various issues but they didn't help. After this product I understood that stress was the cause of them and Ashwagandha is the cure for stress. I can finally sleep now. Best herb I have used. If you are in stress. You should try this.

Increased happiness and relaxation

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013

Ashwagandha is another great herb I use to compliment my alcohol alternatives! I experience that this herb makes me very happy the first hour and more relaxed the next couple of hours. I also get slightly increased libido. I also know that it's good for your immune system. This is what I have experienced. Other than that Ashwagandha is considered a very healthy herb, with a lot of claimed benefits so I'll just list them, and you can see for yourself how it works for you. Some uses of this herb: - Anti-stress - Adaptogenic - Improves physical endurance and energy - Improve thinking ability - Decreasing pain and swelling - Prevent side-effect of aging - Increase sexual desire - Good for immune system.

Loved it!

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Jan 15, 2013

Ashvagadna very fresh. Tablets in the form of pressed powder. Loved it! Ашвагадна очень свежая. Таблетки в виде прессованного порошка. Очень понравилась!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »