Improves mind focus

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Do notice a heightened brain performance from this herb. Helps drive away some brain fog and makes things clearer for me. I would recommend this for anyone who needs better brain function for demanding times. Gingko Biloba is also good for this as it improves blood circulation to the brain. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Proven to enhance memory !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 02, 2015

This is the Only Bacopa Monnieri product with proven benefits from clinical studies. You may find more reviews in my profile.

Bacopa...

Posted by 4903774021579205895 on May 27, 2015

The best and most trustworthy company on the Ayurvedic herbal market. You could spend more money, but Himalayan Herbals has the most potent, most studied, and most effective Bacopa. Better than the more expensive products, this Bacopa contains not just Bacosides A & B, but all of its constituent properties that synthesize together. I'm a practicing Ayurvedic student, and I high recommend all Himalayan Herbal supplements!

Bacopa

Posted by karishma on Sep 09, 2014

Benefits of Bacopa: Improves cognitive function and mental performance; Improves memory and recall abilities; Prevents mental diseases; Improves depression, anxiety, stress, and nervousness; Improves digestive health; Improves respiratory health. Great supplement!

do not buy it more than once

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014

difficult to swallow it and it's awful rough surface.

good product

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 07, 2014

A generally good product but to my organism ginkgo seems to work better. I have been taking 120-360mg ginkgo biloba (doctors best) per day and I think ginkgo works better than bacopa.

Great for memory

Posted by Joseph on Aug 02, 2014

I have been taking this product for 5-6 months now. I remember things that happened to me 50 years ago! I feel taking this product is a "must" for seniors.

ok

Posted by Viktorija on Jan 28, 2014

My husband says, that his memory has improved.

Not sure...

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

Too soon to give it a full five stars. Need more time using it.

not convincing yet

Posted by droopyyoupi on Oct 25, 2013

did not any result after using it for a few weeks but I will gon on till I finish them all