Seems to Lower Blood Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Nov 29, 2015

In My personal experience, it does seem to lower blood sugar, consult your doctor so your diabetes meds can be adjusted.

Cramp

Posted by Reviewer2669277 on Jul 24, 2015

I have taken bitter melon capsules for bout two years and they keep my blood sugar levels perfect, but this Himalaya brand makes my stomach cramp, and later on my bowel cramps...it just seems to be too strong for me. I like Source Naturals much better.

Good

Posted by 5548955453190092949 on Dec 30, 2014

Seems to work well. The cotton stuff in the bottle stinks though. :) Will definitely repurchase.

Well Done

Posted by 5582280338800294405 on Sep 30, 2014

If works well even just start consume in few weeks.

good for candida

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 21, 2014

seems to work for my systemic candida, I prefer the pill form as I don't care too much for the vegetable a bit too sour;

caution

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i got really interested in that review stating that this can "transform white fat into brown fat", but, i have no idea if it's a coincidence. but about the same time i started taking it alongside himalaya's bacopa, i got myself a nasty lymphnoditis, doctors say it's nothing serious, and also i had read that it can be caused by stress (it was a really stressful period for me at a time), so i now have half finished bottle and don't know what to do with it. no significant change in my "fat" metabolism either other than from usual exercising and diet. so i really don't know if i could recommend this to anyone. also i notice that sometimes when i take it i start to feel extremely hungry. i guess bitter melon is not for me since i'm not a diabetic or anything.

This Is Good Stuff!

Posted by 5003904056427950991 on Apr 21, 2014

I don't know the numbers because I'm kind of in denial :-), but I do know that the triangle around my nose changed in color from red to normal, and my water intake changed from 3-4 liters a day from thirst to having to make myself drink one liter a day, within a few days of starting bitter melon. Plus I just feel so much better overall. I bought this product because it seemed like the best value for the money. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the other bitter melon products sold at this web site, but I can say I'm very satisfied with this one and just reordered three more bottles of it. Good luck to you all! John

Guess its helping me....

Posted by 5387173520860828124 on Oct 01, 2013

I was on Metformin for PCOS and ended up having side effects. I was searching for a natural source to replace metformin. I take bitter melon twice a day with meals now. I haven't taken a blood test yet. I really feel better these days. I am still searching to see if i will have any side effects from taking bitter melon for a longer period. I take it with another herb called Gymnema.

Don't know yet, but goes down easy.

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013

I purchased this to help me regulate my metabolism and lose weight. It's too early to say whether it's working yet, but I can say it doesn't have any weird side effects for me. Goes down easy.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 03, 2012

Superb quality of the supplement and the excellent services of iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »