AMAZING AND IMMEDIATE RESULTS!

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Dec 05, 2011

My husband is a Type 2 diabetic. He ignored dietary restrictions and failed to monitor blood sugar levels for months. I bought him Bitter Melon, but he refused to take it. I had noticed his worsening excessive thirst and his need to sleep after meals. When my husband finally measured his blood sugar level after eating, the score was 398. One hour after a Metformim tablet prescribed by an M.D., the blood sugar level had increased to 458. Numbers in the 400s were recorded for days. In desperation, after several days of frightemimgly high blood sugar levels, my husband took Bitter Melon before bed. To our great surprise and relief, his blood sugar that first the morning was 298. The second morning, his blood sugar level was 258. The third morning following Bitter Melon at bedtime, my husband's blood sugar level was 225. We are now on day #4 of this experiment with Bitter Melon as a natural control for blood sugar. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My husband will continue to use Bitter Melon, and will soon consult his M.D. about possibly adjusting the recommended dose of Metformin, which did not control his blood sugar when taken without the addition of Bitter Melon.

Burn the Fat

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Paleo heroes claim Bitter Melon helps convert white adipose fat (WAT) to brown adipose fat ( BAT ). Body more readily burns up BAT.

This Is Good Stuff!

Posted by 5003904056427950991 on Apr 21, 2014

I don't know the numbers because I'm kind of in denial :-), but I do know that the triangle around my nose changed in color from red to normal, and my water intake changed from 3-4 liters a day from thirst to having to make myself drink one liter a day, within a few days of starting bitter melon. Plus I just feel so much better overall. I bought this product because it seemed like the best value for the money. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the other bitter melon products sold at this web site, but I can say I'm very satisfied with this one and just reordered three more bottles of it. Good luck to you all! John

BITTER MELON

Posted by Reviewer1852708 on Sep 27, 2011

My mother-in-law can maintain a very good blood sugar level after taking one bitter melon capsule after each meal.

Guess its helping me....

Posted by 5387173520860828124 on Oct 01, 2013

I was on Metformin for PCOS and ended up having side effects. I was searching for a natural source to replace metformin. I take bitter melon twice a day with meals now. I haven't taken a blood test yet. I really feel better these days. I am still searching to see if i will have any side effects from taking bitter melon for a longer period. I take it with another herb called Gymnema.

I am diabetic

Posted by Reviewer1752278 on Jul 24, 2010

I am diabetic - Bitter Melon seems to help my blood sugar to some degree. I am on insulin and taking Metformin with meals; including Bitter Melon seems to help them along. Of course, that doesn't mean that it's a miracle drug - or that I can eat anything I want, but it's worth taking. I just ordered and received 2 more bottles.

It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1502612 on Feb 25, 2012

Just try it. Act in a gentle way on the body.

good for candida

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 21, 2014

seems to work for my systemic candida, I prefer the pill form as I don't care too much for the vegetable a bit too sour;

caution

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i got really interested in that review stating that this can "transform white fat into brown fat", but, i have no idea if it's a coincidence. but about the same time i started taking it alongside himalaya's bacopa, i got myself a nasty lymphnoditis, doctors say it's nothing serious, and also i had read that it can be caused by stress (it was a really stressful period for me at a time), so i now have half finished bottle and don't know what to do with it. no significant change in my "fat" metabolism either other than from usual exercising and diet. so i really don't know if i could recommend this to anyone. also i notice that sometimes when i take it i start to feel extremely hungry. i guess bitter melon is not for me since i'm not a diabetic or anything.

Good

Posted by 5548955453190092949 on Dec 30, 2014

Seems to work well. The cotton stuff in the bottle stinks though. :) Will definitely repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »