Good for my knees

Posted by Reviewer3007787 on Oct 07, 2008

I am 57 years old. For 5 years I have not been able to kneel down without pain. After 3 weeks at twice per day I can now kneel without even thinking about it. This product is excellent for all blood types. No side effects yet. Ed, Delran, NJ

Works for husband

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Mar 12, 2009

My 75 year old, very active husband finds this the most helpful for his joint and muscle pains, better than other supplments he's tried. He takes 4 a day and does pretty well.

Pain free

Posted by Reviewer2704860 on Aug 05, 2011

I have been taking this for a while and it has helped me with my knee pain. I hate to take pain killers and rather live with the pain. Boswelli has made it possoble for me to not have pain and have better mobility.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jul 20, 2013

Great product. 1st time I used Boswellia and find it functions very well. Seems Himalaya products are good.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2877316 on Jul 28, 2009

Great!

Himalaya USA Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 30, 2009

I'm rating this a five because I've definitely noticed greater freeness in my joints. However, I started using this at the same time I started using Serrapeptase (not the wisest move, in retrospect)and I developed a skin rash. Subsequent research tells me that in both cases one of the possible side effects is skin rash. If this turns out not to be the culprit, I'll definitely resume taking it.

Makes a difference in arthritus discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1989769 on Nov 10, 2007

I have noticed a big difference when I take this herb and when I don't. My fingers are less painful and more flexible on just 2 capsules a day. I highly recommend it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Dec 31, 2009

Good product

Works well

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016

However I think Turmeric alone works better at a better price. At least for me it does.

g

Posted by 5265878115752671508 on May 06, 2016

Very good instantly kills all the pain I've been using Himalayan herbal Healthcare products since coming back from India and I highly recommend any of their products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »