Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Boswellia, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good for my knees

Posted by Reviewer3007787 on Oct 07, 2008

I am 57 years old. For 5 years I have not been able to kneel down without pain. After 3 weeks at twice per day I can now kneel without even thinking about it. This product is excellent for all blood types. No side effects yet. Ed, Delran, NJ

Works for husband

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Mar 12, 2009

My 75 year old, very active husband finds this the most helpful for his joint and muscle pains, better than other supplments he's tried. He takes 4 a day and does pretty well.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2877316 on Jul 28, 2009

Great!

Makes a difference in arthritus discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1989769 on Nov 10, 2007

I have noticed a big difference when I take this herb and when I don't. My fingers are less painful and more flexible on just 2 capsules a day. I highly recommend it!

Himalaya USA Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 30, 2009

I'm rating this a five because I've definitely noticed greater freeness in my joints. However, I started using this at the same time I started using Serrapeptase (not the wisest move, in retrospect)and I developed a skin rash. Subsequent research tells me that in both cases one of the possible side effects is skin rash. If this turns out not to be the culprit, I'll definitely resume taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »