Not for Australian residents

Posted by debraananda on Jun 02, 2011

I tried to get this product into Australia but it was stopped by Australian Customs and seized as forfeited goods, so Australian residents forget it. The Ingredient Xylitol is prohibited in Australia.

don't like the taste

Posted by 4754108768665679589 on Apr 08, 2014

Smell like I just brushed my teeth with paint remover, turpentine or thinner as u call it :-) my fren said it smells like insecticide in his mouth. i think its the unique smell of neem.

Gross smell and taste

Posted by 5583177849626368683 on Apr 28, 2014

I tried brushing with this paste and had to spit it our right away. The taste is horrible.

good but makes teeth sensitive

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

The taste is perfect and it leaves the feeling of clean teeth all day long! On some occasions I noticed slight sensitivity of my teeth. the sensitivity keeps returning now. I believe it was caused by this toothpaste. your teeth may become sensitive too. Strangely, I've read about others developing sensitivity from natural toothpastes as well.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste...

Posted by 5567612649599071554 on Apr 04, 2014

My first negative review - but the 'after-taste' is just terrible. It is unpleasant (like a heavy metal taste) to me, hence I wouldn't purchase again.

No way!

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Mar 06, 2012

Terrible taste, no work done, no good taste afterwards, really nothing! Even my dentist said, there is some ingredient missing, which is essential against caries etc.

Tastes disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Jan 21, 2014

I couldn't even use it up to the end - never got used to its taste.

Blleehhhh!

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on May 09, 2014

I used it a couple of times but i thought it tasted awful. There are obviously alot of people who have 5starred it but i personally did not care for it. I ended up tossing an almost full tube

Does not feel fresh

Posted by 5486322378946970783 on May 12, 2014

Gross taste - discontinued after a couple times.

Awful.

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on May 12, 2014

Thought it tasted of oil. threw it out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »