Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique Toothpaste

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 27, 2014

I only used this toothpaste a few times then tossed it due to the strange smell.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

althought i tried to use it over 2 weeks finally i through it away, i felt that my teeth weren't clean at all!! no fresh breath nothing... not for me worst toothpaste i've ever tried

Not for me again!

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

Terrible taste, no work done, no good taste afterwards, really nothing!

horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Oct 11, 2014

I don't understand how this toothpaste has such a high rating. It might work to clean my teeth but the taste is so disgusting I am throwing the tube away.

Not so good taste

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Jul 07, 2014

Sad to say this tastes really bad :(

good but makes teeth sensitive

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

The taste is perfect and it leaves the feeling of clean teeth all day long! On some occasions I noticed slight sensitivity of my teeth. the sensitivity keeps returning now. I believe it was caused by this toothpaste. your teeth may become sensitive too. Strangely, I've read about others developing sensitivity from natural toothpastes as well.

I'm sorry, but sending with this product did not come. I did not return the money.

Posted by 5717367527201845519 on May 22, 2014

confused

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

No smell at all, no foam, no feeling of freshness after washing, nothing, so what's the point of using it?

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 19, 2014

I got it as a free gift and tried it for a week and then gave it up because the taste is hard to bear and the texture is too waterly. Will not buy and do not recommend for someone who looks for a toothpaste that is acceptable to most people. I used Jason's for a long time.

I do not like this toothpaste

Posted by 4996658651319753313 on May 18, 2014

I'm in the process of finding a natural toothpaste and I tried the Himalaya Herbal Healthcare one, right after using it I had excess saliva and felt my throat starting to ache. I tried it one more time and had the same result, so I stopped using it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »