nice mint fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Feb 07, 2011

nice feeling after brushing, yet, it seems like my teeth has become weaker and more sentsitive.

A bit unusual taste

Posted by Reviewer1398719 on May 14, 2011

First impression: great. But now my teeth has become sensitive, so I'll stop using it for a while to see if its caused by the baking soda

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1453829 on Aug 25, 2012

My teeth became sensitive after trying the half of the tube of this product. Other things are ok.

it's okay, interesting for a change

Posted by KAL996 on Jan 12, 2015

by the way, whole foods has it for 3.99 regular price and this January 2015 it's half off for under two bucks!

OK

Posted by 5450771485874108417 on Jun 03, 2015

I am not going to buy it again. Too mild for me.

made my teeth sensistive

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

The taste is perfect and it leaves the feeling of clean teeth all day long! On some occasions I noticed slight sensitivity of my teeth. the sensitivity keeps returning now. I believe it was caused by this toothpaste. your teeth may become sensitive too. Strangely, I've read about others developing sensitivity from natural toothpastes as well. If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.

was expecting much better

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

it makes breath fresh and clean, but nothing special. It works the same as any mass-market toothpaste.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1506701 on Dec 10, 2010

The peppermint taste is too strong for me.

Strong Minty taste

Posted by Reviewer1109496 on Jan 23, 2011

The price was great. The initial taste is a very strong minty taste, which was a surprise. The aftertaste is very much like the smell of a hospital. I would probably not purchase this product again only because I was purchasing for my children and was looking for a more mild taste.

STRONG!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on May 03, 2011

Is a good t. paste, but has a very strong smell and taste because of timol, is good also for sinuses and respiratory system (as expectorant). Is not expensive because made in India, I suppose.