Good general tonic!

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Feb 20, 2009

Some products can be too weak and others too strong. This one is just right. I don't get "excited" when I take it, but I feel less tired and I can accomplish a lot of things in the day with a good feeling of well-being. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, Chyavanprash is some sort of a balancing tonic for all constitutions (Vata, Pitta and Kapha). This seems true in my experience with this product. Also, I am taking this Chyavanprash in capsules because I am slighly diabetic, and I did not want to use the Chyavanprash paste because the paste contains honey. And if I travel, capsules are easier to carry. Just try Chyavanprash and you will see the difference!

Herbal tonic

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Mar 05, 2010

I have been using this for years now. All my friends said I was younger that I stated....well I am 62...look like less & act like it too..

love it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Apr 21, 2011

I normally use it in the middle of the day after lunch to recover from meal fatigue, helps me to keep going and going....

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jan 06, 2011

this is a wonderful product - i love everything himalaya usa makes!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2691885 on Jul 04, 2011

Good.

It's good.

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

I felt myself much more active and healthy after I'd started takin this pills. Now I've swiched to Chyavanprash in a form of a jam and like it even more.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

This gave me an immune boost and an energy boost. Noticed little scratches healing faster and felt more like getting up and doing things. Good for seasonal cleanup.

Chyavanprash does what it states

Posted by beautytuning on Apr 23, 2012

I have been using Chyavanprash for six months. It does what it states - keeps be energetic and calm. I consider that caps are more convenient because they are easy to take anytime and anywhere.

Waste of time/money

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 21, 2012

Doesn't work - I had my seasonal cold while taking these pills and had no extra energy or anything great to thank chyavanprash. Perhaps Himalaya's stuff is not my cup of tea because I have bought 3 different medicines and none worked for me. Disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer1187316 on Jun 27, 2011