New To iHerb?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, DermaCare, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

must have great product!! (but not an overnight quick fix)

Posted by Reviewer2886231 on Jul 07, 2010

I started to get adult acne breakouts. My skin wasn't looking very healthy even when I used products to control the breakouts. I started using this product over a year ago. It woulnt cure breakouts overnight but give the first bottle a chance. Take it as the directions say, and you will see not just your skin clear up but it will look healthier. After a month people were commenting on how great my skin looked. The capsules are easy on the stomach and I've noticed every time I stop taking it thinking my skin is "cured"...my skin after a few weeks begins to look not as healthy. Thats how I know it works. I've tried other skin supplements but this one is by far the best!

My skin is glowing!

Posted by herbenthusiast on Jul 21, 2013

My skin truly gets a little bit more glowing when I take this. I've recently started eating more alkaline, and this works great along with my change in diet. So all the changes in my body is a result of making my diet more alkaline and taking this. Small clumps of skin on my feet wither off, and new skin comes forth. I've greatly improved my acne, and I'm almost perfect. My eyes looks sharp and sparkly. Acne on my other places on my body have entirely gone. My skin is more supple. I feel a lot better, more clear thinking, less craving for sugar, and more craving alkaline foods, such as lettuce, coconut kefir and goji berries. My coating on my tonque is almost gone. My hair grows faster, stronger and longer, especially my eyelashes. Yeah, it's just great! Highly recommend eating more alkaline foods, and I feel this product is a good support to my overall diet, and it has a nice bonus of making my skin glow.

i think it works

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

I have been traveling and my skin just started having small pimples here and there. But after 1 week of this, my skin isn't so dry anymore and the pimples have subsided considerably. I think it will get better as I continue taking these.

dermacare

Posted by Reviewer2081127 on Mar 13, 2011

this pills are great! I have psoriasis and it helps but it takes about 1-2 months. you have to be pacient.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2975994 on Jan 12, 2009

Keeps skin flare ups under control. Skin looks and feels more vibrant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »