10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, GlucoCare, 180 Veggie Caps

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2896067 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been using Himalaya Herbal GlucoCare for over a year now and it really helps in regulation of blood sugar levels. I have experienced no side effects and the small size of the capsules make it easy to swallow.

Miracle product !

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Jan 29, 2012

This stuff really works, but be sure to take as directed! First few days I didn't think it was working, so I took 2 extra and boom over a 100 point drop in an hour. I couldn't eat any bread or pasta without my blood sugar shooting over 300!!! I started taking these 2 weeks ago and today I had chicken parm with some spaghetti, a piece of bread and butter, and an italian pasty for dessert and my blood sugar never went over 200 (i tested every 15 min) and it was 175 after 2 hours, still higher than normal but 2 weeks ago it was over 300!! Like I said go slowly because this stuff is potent, it drops your blood sugar very fast, I would use caution if you are on rx meds for diabetes. I did get a headache but that was my own fault for taking more than I should have because I was panic'ing that my sugar was over 300 and it bought it down to 130in 2 hrs which may have been too fast, nothing 2 tylenol and a litte juice didnt fix :) Again use caution cause this is as strong as rx meds!! I believe they need an rx in europe to get this.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

My husband takes this to keep his blood sugar under control. So far it seems to be working. It's so much better than the medicine the doctor wanted him on.

Helps prevents sugar spikes

Posted by Reviewer1919332 on Jan 24, 2010

I am a type II diabetic and I have a miniature doxie that is a type I diabetic. This product has helped both my dog and myself maintain more level blood sugar levels.

I'm healed!

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Oct 13, 2008

This product is outstanding. I have type II diabetes and with Glucocare my A1C is normal. I also exercise and watch what I eat.