Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Guduchi, 60 Caplets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2342158 From Pennsylvania on Apr 01, 2011

I just started this yesterday, and woke up to much less sinus pressure, swelling, mucus and I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual. I am taking with the following: quercitin, systemic enzymes, host defense mycommunity and soon nettles. The quercitin is definitely a keeper, but when I added the guduchi I could see a huge difference. I am hoping adding the nettles will make an even bigger difference. Iherb rocks : )

Great

Posted by Reviewer3019934 From New Hampshire on Dec 26, 2008

Best Stuff Ever! I suffer greatly from allergies and was on 3 different meds from my doctor. I tried this and now this is all I take.

Gudichi

Posted by Reviewer1562187 From Oregon on Jul 04, 2009

I live in a high pollen and allergy area and have not found anything until this. I have had sinus and dark circles from a mold allergy. Now my under eye circles are gone and my allergies have greatly subsided. I highly recommend this product!

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1139763 on Feb 24, 2007

I have noticed a difference in allergies and sinus pressure when I use the Guduchi consistantly. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started taking them twice a day.

My son is off 4 meds now!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 From Georgia on Aug 25, 2009

My six year old was diagnosed with allergies & asthma. For 4 years he would take various medications, but would still wake up sneezing, eyes watering, and have an asthma attack every six months like clockwork. I started him on Boswellia, added Guduchi, and now even if he wakes up sneezy, its gone within 10 minutes of taking this mix (1/8th teaspoon, ground up, followed by juice). I'm experimenting with the proper dose, but so far, he's doing great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »