Not as powerful as I hoped

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Said to modulate an overactive immune system, this product hasn't made a noticable difference in my allergies. Maybe a higher dose is necessary?

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on May 28, 2013

Hasn't helped. My sinuses are still plugged, nose dripping and ears plug up and pop. Don't know what to do about these allergies so many are suffering with. Each year it lasts longer and longer. Tried so many things and nothing helps. This sinus problem seems to be all over this country as my friends all over the USA have this problem. Wish AMA would do research to find the causes.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1448438 on Feb 23, 2012

Easy to consume the caplets and good.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Oct 30, 2011

I took one & it didn't do a thing for my allergies. Will take 2 today.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Apr 01, 2011

I just started this yesterday, and woke up to much less sinus pressure, swelling, mucus and I felt like I had a lot more energy than usual. I am taking with the following: quercitin, systemic enzymes, host defense mycommunity and soon nettles. The quercitin is definitely a keeper, but when I added the guduchi I could see a huge difference. I am hoping adding the nettles will make an even bigger difference. Iherb rocks : )

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on May 03, 2010

Combo of butterbur, nettle, quercertin, and guduchi makes a HUGE difference for me during allergy season.

Substitutes do not work

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Nov 03, 2009

I ordered the product shown here but received another brans & it was NOT capsule form...I know & like the Himalaya CAPSULES not the pill size tab. The real capsule product gets the 5 stars.........

My son is off 4 meds now!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Aug 25, 2009

My six year old was diagnosed with allergies & asthma. For 4 years he would take various medications, but would still wake up sneezing, eyes watering, and have an asthma attack every six months like clockwork. I started him on Boswellia, added Guduchi, and now even if he wakes up sneezy, its gone within 10 minutes of taking this mix (1/8th teaspoon, ground up, followed by juice). I'm experimenting with the proper dose, but so far, he's doing great.

Gudichi

Posted by Reviewer1562187 on Jul 04, 2009

I live in a high pollen and allergy area and have not found anything until this. I have had sinus and dark circles from a mold allergy. Now my under eye circles are gone and my allergies have greatly subsided. I highly recommend this product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3019934 on Dec 26, 2008

Best Stuff Ever! I suffer greatly from allergies and was on 3 different meds from my doctor. I tried this and now this is all I take.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »