Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Guggul, 60 Veggie Caps

Great if T4 to T3 conversion is your problem

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Sep 13, 2013

I have low free T3 and good free T4, no antibodies, so basically a conversion problem. Some studies have found that guggul helps, so I decided to give it a try. Now I have used it for seven weeks and for me, it works. My hands and feet are warmer, I have more energy, the bags under my eyes are gone and my stomach works without delays, to put it delicately. Also, I have lost 8 pounds without changing anything else about my mostly Paleo lifestyle. The only thing added is the guggul. I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Himalaya USA Guggul

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010

I highly recommend this product for cholesterol reduction and also for weight loss.

Guggal

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 23, 2010

Very effective in minimizing pain from arthritis and at the same time, reducing weight.

Awesome Product for Low Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2578334 on Aug 27, 2013

I take 2 capsules twice daily and within the first few days noticed incredible improvement for low thyroid. My energy level has soared and my feet no longer burn. I've used Himalaya Gugguls for 5 weeks and am so impressed with it I got my 85 year old mother on it. She says that (after 13 days of use) she feels like she's 70 years old again! You won't be disappointed!

very good herb

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Nov 14, 2011

guggul regulates the thyroid and blood sugar so it is an exceptional herb