Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Gymnema, 60 Caplets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Terri

Posted by Reviewer1730753 From Washington on Sep 26, 2008

I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks! Yippee!!!! my blood sugar level has gone down to almost normal. Great product I would recommend it to anyone who has a high blood sugar level or wants to shed a few pounds. Thank you! it has already changed my life.

can comment

Posted by Reviewer2759292 From Australia on Oct 23, 2007

This is a great product...it has really curbed my sugar cravings

Aids in improved glucose control

Posted by Reviewer1233513 From North Carolina on Feb 04, 2007

I trust the Himalaya brand in any formula. Gymnema, Bitter Melon, and Holy Basil all have helped in improving my glucose control. Of course, exercise and losing 40 pounds, was also a big help. I will continue using this combination to support my system. Keep up the great job IHerb and Himalaya brands.

This lowers Glucoe for IDDM's too by a few points.

Posted by Reviewer1324878 From Connecticut on Jul 31, 2007

I am a type 1 diabetic trying to break the mold here. I tried this and documented the progress to find if I ate something under 30 grams of carbs the glucose would generally stay the same as it was before I ate the food as I checked before and after glucose levels. I also noticed that if I took this without any food my glucose level would drop by aroun 20 mg/dl. Not too bad for something that wasn't supposed to be for a type 1 diabetic. But it would be nice to see this drop the numbers more then 20 points.

Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer2411072 From Arizona on Oct 27, 2011

First time I've used it. Has a nice flavor - or one that I like anyway. Seemed to help me with cravings during a 21-day cleanse.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »