Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, HeartCare, 240 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Himalaya USA, Heart Care, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 From New Jersey on Jun 26, 2008

I had heard about this formulation and decided to try it for high blood pressure.I combined it with Reishi mushroom as well. In 2 days my blood pressure went from 160/100 to 116/77. I could not believe it! I thought there was something wrong with my blood pressure monitor so I went to a nurse and had her take it and she got the same thing! My blood pressure has been normal since I have been taking this!!! I guess it works!

Calms and strengthens my heart

Posted by Reviewer1073152 From California on Mar 03, 2009

I get stress related elevated blood pressure. This helps to calm and strengthen my heart and my blood pressure goes down. I use it with StressCare to keep my blood pressure normal when I am in stressful situations.

Heart Care

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Nov 29, 2010

Seeming a helpful product i use to supplement Himalaya Arjuna- like it

awesome product, awesome service

Posted by Reviewer2063494 From California on Feb 18, 2011

I love iHerb! Good prices, fast delivery. I am taking HeartCare to support my heart, obviously. It is sometimes difficult to see the benefits of herbs when you aren't actually sick. I was having some fluttering and it has disappeared, so I'm happy about that. As with other Ayurvedic herbs, I have seen good results over time.

Brand new man!

Posted by Reviewer1806805 From Arkansas on Mar 24, 2010

An absolute must have. It was like an overnight miracle for my husband. His blood pressure is back to normal without prescriptions. The numbness & pain in his arms stopped. He takes stress care to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »