Himalaya USA, Heart Care, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 26, 2008

I had heard about this formulation and decided to try it for high blood pressure.I combined it with Reishi mushroom as well. In 2 days my blood pressure went from 160/100 to 116/77. I could not believe it! I thought there was something wrong with my blood pressure monitor so I went to a nurse and had her take it and she got the same thing! My blood pressure has been normal since I have been taking this!!! I guess it works!

Brand new man!

Posted by Reviewer1806805 on Mar 24, 2010

An absolute must have. It was like an overnight miracle for my husband. His blood pressure is back to normal without prescriptions. The numbness & pain in his arms stopped. He takes stress care to.

awesome product, awesome service

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Feb 18, 2011

I love iHerb! Good prices, fast delivery. I am taking HeartCare to support my heart, obviously. It is sometimes difficult to see the benefits of herbs when you aren't actually sick. I was having some fluttering and it has disappeared, so I'm happy about that. As with other Ayurvedic herbs, I have seen good results over time.

Calms and strengthens my heart

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 03, 2009

I get stress related elevated blood pressure. This helps to calm and strengthen my heart and my blood pressure goes down. I use it with StressCare to keep my blood pressure normal when I am in stressful situations.

Heart Care

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Nov 29, 2010

Seeming a helpful product i use to supplement Himalaya Arjuna- like it

Helps my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Nov 03, 2010

If I carelessly run out of HeartCare, my blood pressure creeps back up

Interesting formula

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on Mar 04, 2011

I started off with two pills twice a day for a week,and then reduced to one pill twice a day. As well as lowering the blood pressure, it seems to have an effect on the whole body, but not in the way that Valerian does. Probably just the body getting used to it. Potent and effective, recommended.

HeartCare

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Sep 04, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product. I am calmer, not so short of breath and I can now exercise where before I couldn't as I did not have enough breath. I have had no negative side effects.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1312648 on Mar 05, 2008

It has many good "heart ingredients."

heartcare by imalaya

Posted by Reviewer3299529 on May 10, 2009

I FEEL NO SIDE EFFECTS BY THIS PRODUCTS. I HOPE ONE DAY I WILL GET OFF MY PRESCRIPTION FOR BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS. I FEEL CONFIDENT AFTER TWO WEEKS THAT IT WILL WORK.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »