EXCELLENT for heart support

Posted by winwinwin on Mar 02, 2016

I am very happy to have found this product. I had been using some stress-calming medicine, but I felt bad when using them - and they did not really do the job. I get high blood pressure, when I am stressed. So I decided to give Himalaya HeartCare a try. And - it worked! I felt calmer at work, and my heart was not racing that much in stressful situations. I love that it does not have any additives - only pure herbs in a cellulose capsule. My mum also uses the product and is very satisfied, because she could use less synthetic medicine for her heart. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, HeartCare, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Mar 01, 2015

Each capsule is 360 mg of herb which is not a great amount, but there are 240 capsules. They suggest 2 capsules twice daily but I take just the 2 which gives 120 day supply. If you take 4 a day then I believe the price of $24.43 is to much. So it depends on whether you can get the benefit of 2 or not!

Excellent price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2062136 on Aug 21, 2013

Excellent price,shipping quality

Excellent

Posted by 5001881945728055873 on Sep 24, 2012

A very good supplement for cardiovascular health

great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Nov 09, 2011

great for the heart, will continue taking.

HeartCare

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Sep 04, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product. I am calmer, not so short of breath and I can now exercise where before I couldn't as I did not have enough breath. I have had no negative side effects.

Healthy heart is what we all want

Posted by Reviewer2704860 on Aug 05, 2011

This product contains many of the thing that keep heart healthy and I am happy to be taking it. I believe this will keep me from needing prescrption medications which have many side effects

heart support

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on May 04, 2011

have used for years great product

Interesting formula

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on Mar 04, 2011

I started off with two pills twice a day for a week,and then reduced to one pill twice a day. As well as lowering the blood pressure, it seems to have an effect on the whole body, but not in the way that Valerian does. Probably just the body getting used to it. Potent and effective, recommended.

awesome product, awesome service

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Feb 18, 2011

I love iHerb! Good prices, fast delivery. I am taking HeartCare to support my heart, obviously. It is sometimes difficult to see the benefits of herbs when you aren't actually sick. I was having some fluttering and it has disappeared, so I'm happy about that. As with other Ayurvedic herbs, I have seen good results over time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »