10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, HemoCare, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Not bad.

Posted by Weitche on Feb 09, 2013

I've suffered from bad acne since I was a teenager. My parents spent thousands of dollars on expensive creams for my face, but nothing worked. Decided to try this, and after taking 4 pills daily for a month, I can safely say that this can help clear your face, albeit very slowly. You may experience a breakout within the face couple of weeks, but I think that's just the purging of all the gunk from within your body. Will not be repurchasing this, because I find that Burdock Root does a better job at a faster pace, and a cheaper price. However, this has made me a firm believer of internal cleansing to solve illnesses and other conditions. Never purchasing overly-priced skincare products again.

To be observed

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 22, 2014

So far, I took 1 bottle. No good or bad effect seen yet. At least, my acne is under control.