Great product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010

This really works to kill cravings. I used it to start a weight loss program and it was just what I needed to make the switch to a better diet. Much less water retention, no cravings, good energy. I had to be careful to eat very soon after taking the capsules, or else take them a while after eating - had some stomach disturbances. Would definitely recommend.

Lean Care

Posted by Reviewer3286227 on May 25, 2008

I've used this product for 3 weeks and I noticed it reduces my appetite considerably. I haven't seen any results yet as far as weight loss or laxative effects... I'll give it some time.

Loos Weight

Posted by Reviewer2222422 on Jan 12, 2009

This really helps loose weight and keep it off.

Himalaya LeanCare

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Dec 30, 2015

Amazing!It really does work! I have been taking it for 3 weeks more or less and lost 3 kg,without even trying.It reduces cravings,even those during PMS and period.Its the baby weight I have been trying to lose for a few months. In the 3 weeks I have been taking it,my exercise times went from lets say 80% to 50%,plus I have indulged myself with chocolate.Still the weight keeps coming off. If I go back to working out 6 days a week,plus improve my diet a bit,I am sure the rest of the baby weight will come off. Once I am done with this 1st bottle,which by the way lasts a long time,I will get my husband on it.He needs to lose around 10 kg.Will update this review if it works for him,as he has been trying to lose these 10 kg for 10 years! Thanks Himalaya and iHerb! Highly recommend this supplement!

Posted by RudyMARYBallet on Sep 15, 2013

good

Just started expect to get results

Posted by Reviewer2704860 on Aug 05, 2011

This formulation has many ingredients that should be able to help loose weight and I hope it does. I need to take it for a while to see results.

LeanCare

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on May 14, 2008

I am still trying this herb.