10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Livercare helped with my TMAU Condition!!!

Posted by Reviewer2443573 on Feb 16, 2013

I have TMAU, which is a condition that gives off horrible odours from all parts of my body because of choline. My liver is missing an enzyme to prevent this. I have to be on a low choline diet. After taking Livercare, The odours stopped completely! It really does regenerate liver cell enzymes. My theory is it regenerates the missing enzyme needed to break down choline or something like that. Long story short, I don't smell anymore. I almost contemplated suicide because of the looks people would give me, and being ridiculed and laughed at. No more!

I keep this product on hand when drinking any alcoholic beverage!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care (and two pills of the Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense) - and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

Lower AST and ALT levels.

Posted by Reviewer2231654 on Dec 30, 2007

This is one of two key supplements I take for liver protection. If you have HCV, this is a must along with silibyn phytosome. Using Liver Care daily for 5 years. Within the first 90 days of stopping my second round of interferon and ribavirin, Liver Care combined with silibyn phytosome drove my levels back into normal range.

PurpleButterfly525

Posted by Reviewer2316530 on Jun 20, 2008

This product is superb!! It really cleans you out! Literally! The first week I was on it I was having 3-4 poops a day. My skin looks great and feels so smooth!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2740123 on May 12, 2009

the liver is the engine room of your body nothing works if it doesn't this stuff keeps it running on all 8 cylinders