Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

LandZen

Posted by Reviewer2938314 on Jan 12, 2008

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

Excellent Liver Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Aug 26, 2008

My Wife has liver problems. This has been helping her maintain her liver enzyme balance.

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.