10% Off Orders Over $40!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

now i have the sweet sleepings

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 06, 2013

i think it improve my sleeping quality.

a great liver cleanser

Posted by 4948822642136760033 on Nov 10, 2013

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Oct 15, 2014

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!