Works!

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 05, 2011

My husband and I had decided to try MindCare and were surprised how much better we felt mentally after only a few days. We still forget things but not nearly as often and both of us are able to think more clearly. A friend had suggested to try just the plain Bacopa extract from the same company and this seems to work better for my husband.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2955430 on Dec 26, 2011

It helps me focus and I would like to use it for a month straight to see how it well it helps me out in my schoolwork and yoga.

INTENSE FOCUS

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Oct 04, 2011

Good product. I believe it reduces my appetite somewhat or else I focus on what I am doing and forget about food.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Sep 05, 2011

another wonderful product from himalaya usa!

In progress

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

Began this product along with Source Naturals, Reduced Glutathione Sublingual Complex at the same time. Not able to determine a marked difference at this time. I'm doubling the suggested dosage. Will continue with it.

Did okay

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016

I think a good brand of Ginkgo works just as well without the expense.

Excellent for focus, but takes time to build effect

Posted by 4616452886079076546 on Jun 17, 2016

Great for enabling focus at work, but takes time to build up the effect in system, perhaps after 4 weeks or so you'll notice clear difference in your focus. Helps cut out monkey thoughts and remove fog. Highly recommended. (iherb took 20 days to deliver with premium Fedex shipping, so check delivery times before ordering. If you need urgently, maybe buy locally).