Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Mucuna, Nervine Tonic, 60 Caplets

Relief from RLS

Posted by Reviewer2802644 on Jan 31, 2009

For years I spent nights laying awake with my legs jerking because I had restless leg syndrome. I tablet of mucuna each morning has proven to be a miracle for me. Once in a while I will break through and my mind starts going along with my legs. On those nights I take "Restful Legs" by Hyland (also found on iHerb) and within a few minutes I'm sound asleep. I cannot be without these 2 products and I feel much better with them than with a prescription for a tranquilizer.

Great brand, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I am really impressed with Himalaya, both for the product quality and price here at iHerb. I take Mucuna because I have, in the past, done a lot of things (drugs) that left my neurotransmitters sadly messed up. Mucuna supplies L-dopa, which is used to make dopamine, which affects mood, sexuality, and movement, and so if you've damaged those facets of your neurochemistry (and I have), this is a great, natural supplement. It is also an antioxidant.

A wonderful sense of well-being

Posted by Reviewer1504810 on Jun 16, 2006

I first became aware of this herb through an ad I received in the mail and bought the above product formula from you. It has proven to be the most wonderful product for a sense of well being. I hope to never be without it. Thank you for carrying in your product line such a fine product!!

works

Posted by Reviewer2886288 on Aug 28, 2008

This product works well for my dopamine disorder along with wellbutrin and l-tryosine.

good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

these are good for energy and help alertness and focus. I don't take them regularly but handy to have around