Wonderful supplement - makes the body to be more clean and healthy.

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 29, 2012

This product cleanses the blood, increases immunity, has bactericidal, antiviral and antiallergic actions, normalizes metabolic processes in the body, which also cleanses the intestines, the effect of taking neem can be seen after 2-3 weeks of use. The skin becomes soft and silky, the allocation of the sebaceous glands reduces and the pungent smell of sweat disappears, acne and inflammation is cured. Moreover, this effect lasts about six months. Препарат очищает кровь, повышает иммунитет, обладает бактерицидным, противовирусным и противоаллергическим действиями, нормализует обменные процессы в организме, который к тому же чистит кишечник, причем результат приема нима можно увидеть уже после 2-3 недель применения. В результате употребления нима кожа становится нежной и шелковистой, уменьшается выделение сальных желез и пропадает резкий запах пота, проходят прыщи и воспаления. Причем этот эффект сохраняется около полугода.

A Good General Anti-Microbial, But Use With Caution

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 14, 2012

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Neem seems to be of good quality, and the price is about right. I've found Neem to have good, general anti-microbial action. I think it's especially suited to chronic gastrointestinal and dermal conditions that haven't responded well to other treatments, like acne. One thing that must be noted: Neem has been used for centuries, if not millenia, as a type of birth control by both men and women. Some research has indicated that Neem dramatically reduces a man's sperm count without altering libido and can prevent pregnancies in women. Additionally, it's also been used as an abortifacient. For these reasons, I would exercise extreme caution when using Neem if I were pregnant or trying to become pregnant.

Neem cures the world!

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

I can't believe this has been the only product that has finally cleared up my acne. My acne is due to hormonal imbalance and neem is finally helping with this problem. If you look up need you'll see it is good for absolutely everything.

Great for eczema!

Posted by Reviewer1400503 on Sep 15, 2012

I had a really bad eczema flare up about a year ago that nothing seemed to help. I tried a lot of natural products and some helped calm it down a little but most of them didn't do anything at all. I was getting increasingly frustrated and was about to give up and go to the doctor when I found this stuff. It cleared it up completely and it hasn't returned since!

great for acne****

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

My daughter has had acne since she was 13. The only thing that seemed to help were the antibiotics the dermatologist put her on. She had her on these drugs for years. Finally, she took herself off of them. Unfortunately, the acne returned even worse than before. I had read about Neem on iherb reviews and decided to have her try it. It hasn't been very long, but it seems to be helping. She also takes probiotics. She tends to forget to take the pills, but when she is consistent, you can see the difference.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

I think the product is good but I stopped taking it after I found out it may interfere with conception. Just to be safe.

LOVE these !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

My garden is a complete neem forest so why would I buy these ?..well, drank too much of my own home made neem tea, so much that my teeth stained..so switched to tablets instead and they turned out to be more effective ! Helps against acne and food hangovers etc.( I have bad food intolerance) Keeps candida in control too ..Wouldn't be without them.

Third bottle

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Apr 22, 2014

I had purchased 2 bottles via here. It seems to be ok. I had no further breakout but keep getting some acne. I purchase another 2 bottles in capsules from India and will see my problems will be solved gradually.

i think the product does not help me with nothing, waste of money

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Aug 27, 2014

i dont trust this company pills are very difficult to shallow even with water, is extremely bitter i bought for cleaning my body and maybe to help with my acnee, but have 0 effects after weeks of using

Just started taking these to help with my eczema and candida

Posted by 5313645996968814615 on Nov 05, 2014

I ordered this on the 31st of October . I have really bad Eczema and dry skin , i have heard alot of good things about Neem Oil i use it in a shampoo i have made to order and so far it has help with my dandruff . Came on here to look for something to help with my dry skin and eczema and possibly candida , i have read all the reveiews and even though there were a few that scared me a bit i still purchased because at the end of the say everyone is different it may help one person and not help another . But i will give this a fair try and possibly need to buy a bottle or two since this is only a 60 count , and it take about two weeks to six months to see results good or bad . Also before it gets better it might get worse . I will update this reveiw when i see results . I advise anyone as a customer that in order for something to show results you need to give a real good try for anything you take that is new , don't say or think after a week or two something does not work , you may not see it right away but eventually you will .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »