The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2943668 on Jun 05, 2008

I have been using this for close to a year. The products made by this company are authentic and follow ancient Ayurvedic texts. Wish it was a bit cheaper though. Warning: Don't take more than one teaspoon at a time. If you want to take 2 teaspoons a day, take 1 in the morning, and another in the evening.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on May 24, 2009

I'm tired of swallowing pills and this formula is extremely tasty on my toast. When I remember to use it, I feel it adds to my sense of well-being (subtle increase in stamina and better digestion).

Glad I Found This!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

This is the first time I have tried a product like this one but I wanted something with natural Vitamin C. I was pleasantly surprised and I actually like this a lot and have reordered. It's not too sweet and has a slight pepper after taste. I just eat it right off the spoon.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2265364 on Mar 15, 2012

I'm used to Dabur Chyavanprash, so this one is not enough hot for me)) But in general it is pretty nice and tasty.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 10, 2010

Wild tasting in the good way. If you have a sophisticated palate this healthy product makes a great jam on toast or just eat it straight. No refrigeration needed.

a bit disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Sep 23, 2008

I have tried other versions of chyavanprash and was pleased by the price of this and the reputable company. I was surprised that it does not list ghee, an important ingredient in the traditional recipe, on the label. Without the ghee, it is sticky and it also has a preponderance of long pepper, so that dominates the mix more than the others I have tried, making it less smooth tasting and a bit too sharp. I am now thinking that perhaps the higher quality of the other brands might have been worth the price.

Ayurvedic gem

Posted by Reviewer1622837 on Oct 16, 2008

I fell more energy by the morning . also works as a anti-stress

great product

Posted by Reviewer2554446 on Jun 18, 2008

I have used Chyavanprash by other manufacturers; this one tastes better and fresher. I could also see the benefits faster (more energy, better digestion). My wife who doesn't trust Chyavanprash has also tunred into a believer.

Gooseberry Jam

Posted by Reviewer1755790 on Nov 16, 2009

I mix Ghee with your Gooseberry Jam for a concoction that a local Natural Doctor says is an aide for digestion -- a spoonful before meals and snacks - and it's delicious too. Maybe you should mix Ghee and this Gooseberry Jam together too -- it would be more convenient, because mixing the two together is hard work ....

Excellent Energy Source

Posted by Reviewer1008138 on Oct 11, 2007

I am taking this product daily.Feeling better day by day.