New To iHerb?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Organic Chyavanprash, with Organic Forest Honey, 17.63 oz (500 g)

EXCELLENT !! no more sickness !!

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010

I have a 2 yr old baby girl, she basically hasn't fallen sick since 6 months of taking Chyavanprash. I am taking it too daily. This week she got a cold for one day and recoved the next. Her digestion has improved. Living in the US , we worry about the food and nurtrition, since we are vegetarian. I think this products really helps with all round healing and immunity. My skin has improved as well.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Chyavanprash is based on ancient Ayruveda system and use for daily general support, energy level and nourishment of the body. When I first read about Chyavanprash, I decided out to try out since it is not very expensive (based on 2 teaspoons daily). I was initially worried about the taste since it does contain many different ingredients. However, I was wrong. The taste is very good and tastes sweetened sour plum! In fact, it is hard to keep to 2 teaspoons daily and I find myself finishing it in less than 2 weeks. It is supposed to last 25 days based on 2 teaspoons. It does get expensive if you eat it too fast like me. Basically, I eat it straight. Besides that, this product is mostly organic. This product is great as an energy booster, especially in the morning. If you ever need a motivation to eat healthy food, this is definitely for you! Note that it contains quite a lot of sugar and honey thus it is important to spread out the intakes over the day instead of consuming all at the same time to avoid blood sugar spikes. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer3210507 on Jan 06, 2012

Product ir rather sweet. I combine this product in daily use with "Eleutherococcus senticosus" extract and the result is really good, I feel much more energy, don't have the usual winter cold. Regarding Chyavanprash, I prefer brand Dabur.

good

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 03, 2010

Just called the company, and they said their Forest Honey is not heated beyond 115 degrees. That conforms with "raw" standard - I don't know why they don't say that on the label. That's they honey they sell separately - same stuff is used in their Chyanvanprash. Good taste, but I miss the ghee and have preferred other brands in the past - am about to try Dr. Vasant Lad's version from iherb.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2943668 on Jun 05, 2008

I have been using this for close to a year. The products made by this company are authentic and follow ancient Ayurvedic texts. Wish it was a bit cheaper though. Warning: Don't take more than one teaspoon at a time. If you want to take 2 teaspoons a day, take 1 in the morning, and another in the evening.