awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2059784 on Jun 02, 2012

great product. tasty for me, like a jam - sweet, sour and spicy. Helps greatly to fight the flu and to improve the immune.

I love

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

I took the spring morning on a teaspoon, drink warm milk, I do not know how it works, but my breasts stopped hurting.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

Put this on your morning toast, bagel, or English muffin or just eat a spoonful out of the container -it tastes like you are eating something "sinful," but it's so good for you! What a great energy supplement to get you through the day! Thank you, Himalaya!!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2894983 on May 30, 2010

I found this a great tonic. Gives me a boost when I am run down. Would recommend it.

The fun is in the name.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

I had more fun trying to remember and say the name of this, than eating it. It's like a souped up plum butter. It tastes fine, but is for extravagant spenders and way out believers.

Tastes lovely, spicy sweet mixture

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

I have no experience with Chyavanprash so cannot compare but this was good value and ingredients seems same as others, will love to has this at hand for a sweat treat on biscuits or crackers.

So good

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this after reading the reviews and I am so glad I did. This is amazing. It's so yummy. On the occasion when I do get heartburn, this helps it go away within a half hour of eating some. I eat it right off the spoon. Will definitely buy this product again.

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Nov 21, 2011

very tasty and soft Chyawanprash, invigorates, relieves deperessiyu autumn, strengthens the immune system.

Nikolay (Russia)

Posted by Reviewer2144974 on Oct 22, 2011

Great price! Good effect!

I realy like it!!!

Posted by QIR015 on Nov 08, 2010

Very much. The original taste. I eat with tea. I have a sore throat. One day the pain disappeared!