Super Customer Service!

Posted by Reviewer2057173 on May 07, 2008

My first time ordering from this company. The Chyavanprash was not sealed crrectly. I called customer service and they sent a replacement shipment the sameday! Excellent customer service!!!! Wonderful company to deal with!I have already told family and friends to order their Chyavanprash from iHerb.com.

Great

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

The best of all chyavanprashes! Aftertaste is very nice. The taste is pleasant. I can eat it the whole pack at once. But it's it is impossible because of suggested dosage. As for immunity support: my husband and I used it during all winter (2 weeks used and 2 weeks - did not to avoid an addiction effect) - and there was no cold. So we are satisfied with it.

The best I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 18, 2011

The best chyavanprash I have tried, nice consistency, mild taste and a slight trace of ghee. More jam than medicine. Will buy again

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE TASTE. IT WAS AN INTERESTING AND COMPLEX BLEND THAT I DID NOT EXPECT. I READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS AND I AM GLAD THAT I GAVE IT A TRY. IT WAS UNIQUE TASTING AND I'VE ALREADY FORMULATED MANY USES FOR IT. MY FRIEND ALSO ENJOYED JUST EATING IT STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CONTAINER. THE JAR SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN OPENED WHEN IT ARRIVED, SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED IHERB AND THEY SENT OUT A BRAND NEW JAR. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. AS ALWAYS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY TIME IS FIRST RATE. I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER AND RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1505641 on Dec 02, 2008

2 tsp a day-just feels like youre doing something good for yourself.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Jan 19, 2010

This is the best tasting chyanvanprash I've ever had. It tastes great stirred into tea.

Excellent Condition!

Posted by Reviewer1421758 on Jun 21, 2009

The product is good for health and skin. I take 2 to 3 spoon every day. It arrives in good condition as well. Thanks.

good

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Dec 01, 2010

energising

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2033526 on Oct 27, 2011

Giving energy to whole day, nice taste, and good quality! IHerb please keep selling this product!

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3352769 on Mar 02, 2012

This chyavanprash much more tasty, than others, I've tried. And it works, I feel more power.