Addictive stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Sep 12, 2008

I ordered this honey because at the time, it was the only honey sold on iHerb, and it was all natural. I am so happy I did! This honey tastes different than any honey I ever tried, and is now my favorite. I add it to tea and to my water/juice concentrates. I am addicted!

Super Flavor!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2010

This is an excellent honey with a delicious, full flavor. Recommended it you want to try something special.

Wow Honey

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Nov 18, 2010

I keep ordering this honey; it makes a great present when combined with a present of a herbal tea. And, I keep some for myself so- a wonderful treat.

Delicious honey

Posted by Reviewer2483099 on Sep 08, 2010

This is by far the best honey I've ever tasted. It's a bit spicy and not too sweet. The can is a little inconvenient though.

Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer2705423 on Dec 25, 2009

Broadly sweet and light. Will make other honey's seem dull by comparison.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3317420 on Jan 24, 2008

A bit of a medicine taste, but good honey.

The Caramel of Honeys

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Sep 29, 2010

This honey has a distinct flowery undertone. At 1st taste I wasn't sure how I felt about it.But each time I tasted it thereafter, I grew to love it! It's a deep amber color and thicker than average honey. Even though it's a little more $$--I'll be buying it again*

nice taste

Posted by patpyott on Jun 28, 2010

tastes nice, nice brown color, bottle is way too heavy, the lid is difficult to open, and too expensive. Luckily, iherb has another organic honey now.

Interesting Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Dec 06, 2007

This honey has a very distinctive, pleasant flavor.

Good product, horrible jar.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

If you get this for someone with not the best motor skills (think arthritis, CP and so on), please be prepared to put it in a more suitable container! The product it self is really nice. Sweet in a not overpowering way, liquid, and tastes like candy. Would get 5 if the jar was better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »