Good

Posted by Reviewer3317420 on Jan 24, 2008

A bit of a medicine taste, but good honey.

The Caramel of Honeys

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Sep 29, 2010

This honey has a distinct flowery undertone. At 1st taste I wasn't sure how I felt about it.But each time I tasted it thereafter, I grew to love it! It's a deep amber color and thicker than average honey. Even though it's a little more $$--I'll be buying it again*

Good product, horrible jar.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

If you get this for someone with not the best motor skills (think arthritis, CP and so on), please be prepared to put it in a more suitable container! The product it self is really nice. Sweet in a not overpowering way, liquid, and tastes like candy. Would get 5 if the jar was better.

...

Posted by Reviewer3020838 on Sep 11, 2012

Unusual taste.

Love product, hate lid

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 23, 2010

I'm 49 and strong, yet my fingers, especially in the morning are not. There are small indents where your fingers go to open this lid with no texture. Add a bit of honey under it and its glued on impossible to open. Since it is so TASTEY, I will muster this off if it takes minutes to do so. Not even any opening devices help on this. Please redesign the lid. The product is stronger and more delicious than regular honey.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2041956 on Dec 17, 2011

nice honey

Runny honey - very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 27, 2010

I have no complaints about the honey itself - delicious. I agree that the container (at least the lid) could be improved. the cardboard within the lid keeps dropping out or sticking to the glass; I'd rather not throw it away, in case of leakage.