Not so sure...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

All of the ingredients are bonafide - except for the inclusion of cassia essential oil. I didn`t know until recently that it is a strong sensitizer and not recommended on skin.

Not pure

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 24, 2012

My skin feels itchy after using which is a rare occurring for me as a soap bar user. Not worth the $ spent.

love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 06, 2010

From the minimalist packaging to the rich lather and subtle scent, this product is a winner! Large bar that is long lasting and rinses well. With the neem and turmeric ingredients, you know you are doing something good for the largest organ of the body...the skin. No harsh chemicals here! Love this company's product line.

Drying

Posted by Reviewer2337564 on Nov 06, 2010

I was drawn to this soap for it's herbal ingredients, but I can only give it 2 stars because the soap part is too harsh on my sensitive skin, it's drying, and makes me itch for awhile. Mild aroma.

MRSA remedy

Posted by Reviewer1116922 on May 13, 2010

I bought this for my Dad because he had been in and out of the hospital every month with MRSA boils. Ever since he started using this soap he has yet to get the MRSA back. It's been about 3 months and no hospital visits for MRSA.

一般般!洗完很干涩!just normal

Posted by 4898368328162427793 on Nov 23, 2012

一般般!洗完很干涩!just normal

Nice Ayurvedic soap

Posted by 5012794671489728315 on Sep 05, 2013

Love the scent of his soap. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate... In fact it eliminates inflammation of my skin.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2142024 on Jul 03, 2012

The ingredients are OK, but no special effect to my skin. I love Himalaya products, but this one wasn't very effective

lathers well. kinda strong smell which needs getting use to.

Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Nov 11, 2015

Not bad. But the soap seems to soften and melt away easily even though I keep it dry in a drip tray after use On the whole pretty good.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2650998 on Sep 13, 2011

will not order again. Maximum Strength Neem Oil Cleansing Bar Maximum Strength For Sensitive Skin is still the best soap for troubled skin

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »