Great

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Aug 12, 2010

Love this shampoo, feels very refreshing on scalp. Havn't had problme with its consistency and getting it out of bottle like others. Overall would recommend and buy again.

Very sudsy - nice shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3272294 on Nov 03, 2010

I've tried a few natural shampoos. This one leaves my hair feeling nice and clean, and it doesn't get very oily the next day (like it had with others that I've tried). Don't use too much though, it's very concentrated - which only means that the bottle will last a long time and it's great value!

best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jun 21, 2012

best shampoo ever! got rid of my dandruff (although I am on raw food diet). maybe it's luck, but I am loving it! must try!

Long lasting

Posted by 5006074245272447565 on Nov 04, 2013

For my long hair pea size drop is just enough! Has nice herbal scent.

i love it

Posted by 5364781417553827361 on Sep 25, 2014

i love it

El mejor champú, pésimo olor

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

Me encanta este champu deja el pelo suelto limpio con un brillo sin igual, sería mi champu de diario si no fuese por el olor que es muy muy malo, el champu es también muy denso por lo q tenemos q aclarar más que de costumbre... Aún así es un champu fantástico con el repito

Effective and gentle for oily itchy scalp

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 06, 2016

I have long fine hair and very fussy scalp that gets oil and itchy easily. This is a rare gem that cleans my hair and scalp thoroughly, give bounciness and shine, yet does not dry my scalp. My scalp doesn't get oily and my hair won't go flat within 24 hours, which is a big thing for me. Himalaya higher end products are backed by clinical trials, stringent quality control and R&D. I only use Himalaya's organic range - as their normal range sold in local pharmacies also cause itchy oily scalp reaction(due to the usual scalp sensitizing culprits, phenoxyethanol and similar name chemical preservatives, harsher surfactants, synthetic fragrances/ colorings) I have tried the other two organic range Himalaya shampoos too, this one has the lightest scent. Hubby like the entire range, they all clean off his hair styling mud efficiently. All three shampoo's gel consistency is thick indeed. But fine with me. Thicker shampoo may need a little rubbing and diluting before application onto hair, but is more value for money, effective in smaller amount, keeps the shampoo fresher for longer... Buying another batch to stock up. Highly recommended.

definite winner

Posted by 5406556069288221565 on Aug 15, 2016

preferred shampoo in this household. Very hard to find a good shampoo that works and isn't laden with chemicals. This is brilliant.

feels natural

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 02, 2013

I really like this shampoo, hair feels very clean, looks shinny aqnd healthy

very good