nothing special :((

Posted by Reviewer2525212 on May 31, 2012

i dont know, i must say i have tried many natural or nearly natural shampoos. I came to a conclusion - it doesnt suit if your hair is dry. Unfortunatly. This shampoo, too :( When you wash it out of your hair it seems like you will rip all your hair out of your head, so unsilky. Smells like toothpaste. I will come back to not so natural shampoos like earlier. Those natural ones can be good only for people having light, silky hair, but definetly not dry, rough ones :(

very good

Posted by Reviewer3318164 on Feb 22, 2012

very good

I liked this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1449765 on Feb 18, 2012

I liked this shampoo.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

It dried my hair out a little bit. But this shampoo is great if you have oily hair. My hair didn't fall out and I didn't have to wash it too often either. Just OK for me.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Nov 23, 2010

just beautiful!

Very sudsy - nice shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3272294 on Nov 03, 2010

I've tried a few natural shampoos. This one leaves my hair feeling nice and clean, and it doesn't get very oily the next day (like it had with others that I've tried). Don't use too much though, it's very concentrated - which only means that the bottle will last a long time and it's great value!

annija

Posted by Reviewer2279271 on Sep 30, 2010

Its very nice

Weird scent, way too thick when dispensed—very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Sep 05, 2010

I'd read some great reviews and thought I'd try this shampoo, especially since it's gluten-free. Well, even though I've tried diluting it, it still comes out in goopy thickness and does nto seem to make my hair any more manageable. I'm going back to Dessert Essence Organics Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner--that stuff is AWESOME!

Too thick

Posted by Reviewer1150727 on Aug 17, 2010

Fragrance-okay, cleansing-okay, but hard to rinse out of hair. Major complaint is the shampoo is way too thick to get out of the bottle, it will not pour and requires strong squeezing, this makes it hard to spread evenly on the scalp. I would not buy it again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Aug 12, 2010

Love this shampoo, feels very refreshing on scalp. Havn't had problme with its consistency and getting it out of bottle like others. Overall would recommend and buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »