Too thick

Posted by Reviewer1150727 on Aug 17, 2010

Fragrance-okay, cleansing-okay, but hard to rinse out of hair. Major complaint is the shampoo is way too thick to get out of the bottle, it will not pour and requires strong squeezing, this makes it hard to spread evenly on the scalp. I would not buy it again.

trop lavant

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Même si la cmnposition est très bonne, il est très concentré en tensioactif, il faut en mettre peu mais ce n'est pas évident avec la texture gel collant..

very good

Posted by Reviewer3318164 on Feb 22, 2012

very good

non-sulfate shampoo is the way to go, especially for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

I am extremely pleased with this shampoo and the price.

feels natural

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 02, 2013

I really like this shampoo, hair feels very clean, looks shinny aqnd healthy

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2071774 on Apr 12, 2010

향이 좀 약간 비타민 약 같은 냄새가 나네요. 나쁘지 않아요. 일단 머리 감을때 시원하고 좋은 느낌이에요. 일반샴푸같지는 않지만 많이 뻣뻣해지지 않아요. 아직 한번 사용했지만 좋은 샴푸인 거 같네요.

definite winner

Posted by 5406556069288221565 on Aug 15, 2016

preferred shampoo in this household. Very hard to find a good shampoo that works and isn't laden with chemicals. This is brilliant.

Rejuvenating Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Jan 20, 2010

I cannot use products which contain SLS and I really like this shampoo. I have short, frizzy hair and I like the way my hair feels after I dry it. Nice fragrance and great price.

makes my hair healthier

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010

love the ingredients, great for health conscious people like me who hates chemicals.

Effective and gentle for oily itchy scalp

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 06, 2016

I have long fine hair and very fussy scalp that gets oil and itchy easily. This is a rare gem that cleans my hair and scalp thoroughly, give bounciness and shine, yet does not dry my scalp. My scalp doesn't get oily and my hair won't go flat within 24 hours, which is a big thing for me. Himalaya higher end products are backed by clinical trials, stringent quality control and R&D. I only use Himalaya's organic range - as their normal range sold in local pharmacies also cause itchy oily scalp reaction(due to the usual scalp sensitizing culprits, phenoxyethanol and similar name chemical preservatives, harsher surfactants, synthetic fragrances/ colorings) I have tried the other two organic range Himalaya shampoos too, this one has the lightest scent. Hubby like the entire range, they all clean off his hair styling mud efficiently. All three shampoo's gel consistency is thick indeed. But fine with me. Thicker shampoo may need a little rubbing and diluting before application onto hair, but is more value for money, effective in smaller amount, keeps the shampoo fresher for longer... Buying another batch to stock up. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »