10% Off Orders Over $40!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Rejuvenating Shampoo, 11.83 fl oz (350 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews

Weird scent, way too thick when dispensed—very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Sep 05, 2010

I'd read some great reviews and thought I'd try this shampoo, especially since it's gluten-free. Well, even though I've tried diluting it, it still comes out in goopy thickness and does nto seem to make my hair any more manageable. I'm going back to Dessert Essence Organics Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner--that stuff is AWESOME!

trop lavant

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Même si la cmnposition est très bonne, il est très concentré en tensioactif, il faut en mettre peu mais ce n'est pas évident avec la texture gel collant..

Too thick

Posted by Reviewer1150727 on Aug 17, 2010

Fragrance-okay, cleansing-okay, but hard to rinse out of hair. Major complaint is the shampoo is way too thick to get out of the bottle, it will not pour and requires strong squeezing, this makes it hard to spread evenly on the scalp. I would not buy it again.

Rejuvenating Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Jan 20, 2010

I cannot use products which contain SLS and I really like this shampoo. I have short, frizzy hair and I like the way my hair feels after I dry it. Nice fragrance and great price.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2071774 on Apr 12, 2010

향이 좀 약간 비타민 약 같은 냄새가 나네요. 나쁘지 않아요. 일단 머리 감을때 시원하고 좋은 느낌이에요. 일반샴푸같지는 않지만 많이 뻣뻣해지지 않아요. 아직 한번 사용했지만 좋은 샴푸인 거 같네요.