Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

nice mint fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Feb 07, 2011

nice feeling after brushing, yet, it seems like my teeth has become weaker and more sentsitive.

A bit unusual taste

Posted by Reviewer1398719 on May 14, 2011

First impression: great. But now my teeth has become sensitive, so I'll stop using it for a while to see if its caused by the baking soda

Better than the Indian version

Posted by Reviewer3294162 on Nov 23, 2011

I read a few reviews of people comparing it to the 'better' version they have tried in India. I ordered this toothpaste here and really loved it, but I read all those reviews, and I coincidentally happened to come across the Indian version in a store which I immediatly bought because of those praises. I was extremely disappointed! The Indian version has a higher level of menthol and basically tastes like a typical Colgate with a hint of anise. It foams very fast and has no herbal feel at all, it actually taste and feel chemical. On the pack itself it doesn't have the organic label, and the ingredient list seem chemical to me (although I am not an expert). If this product was Americanized (as one review says), then it was for the better, and the version found here is by far a completely different and superior product than the Indian original one.

Not for Australian residents

Posted by debraananda on Jun 02, 2011

I tried to get this product into Australia but it was stopped by Australian Customs and seized as forfeited goods, so Australian residents forget it. The Ingredient Xylitol is prohibited in Australia.

nice, but not as good as the original Indian product

Posted by Reviewer1123102 on Jul 14, 2010

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). The same goes for the toothpaste: the original brand toothpaste has a much better, very subtle taste that leaves your breath fresh for hours and also cleans your teeth better. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.