Love, love, love

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on May 17, 2010

I love the Himalaya brand. These are not in capsules, but they are organic and I think one of the best Shatavari formulations in the market. I love this. Using Shatavari has greatly regulated my cycle. I used to never know when my menses would come, and being on the pill is really harmful to the body. This Shatavari formulation is really potent. It's the real deal!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Nov 29, 2007

Shatavari has balanced my hormones which has eliminated my PMS symptoms. Do not want to be without it!

Hormonal balance!

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009

Great product with subtle improvements in women's hormones, whether it be for PMS or postmenapausal issues. It takes a little time to do it's work, but be patient, it works!

Great product!

Posted by 5199874891283070651 on Sep 14, 2013

I really wish this was available when I was younger. I'm sure it would have alleviated needing to spend all those years on the pill just to regulate my cycle. However, I am grateful that I have it now, it has been great in relieving post menopausal symptoms.

1st time buyer

Posted by 5534952743312227845 on Apr 16, 2014

Doctor got me to order this as my periods have become really irregular - I hadn't had one for 5 months - 3 weeks later I had one.. Very pleased with outcome easy to take & all natural what more can you ask for! Delivery was great arrived well packaged to australia all within 5 days if ordering - Great service will definitely recommend to my friends

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on May 19, 2011

work wonders

Works amazingly fast for me!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jul 12, 2015

This is a great product and it sounds impossible but it worked in one day for me. Due to a small hormonal disbalance, I sometimes have vaginal irritation, and or a itchy feeling. After taking two tablets, the itchy feeling was gone in two hours..... and never came back during the use of this product. Also my menstruation did not give me any cramps and headache anymore and that was just after taking 2 tablets a day for two weeks. So this really has to be a very good quality product! It's also an aphrodisiac, could feel that in a few days and it also makes me very relaxt. It's calming me.... so cannot be better!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jul 24, 2011

It seems to be a gentle aphrodisiac. Also helps the mood to be more gentle.

Good

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 14, 2012

Good stuff!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jun 07, 2013

I don't like capsules, but I don't mind these. Great female tonic!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »