No effect at all

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 21, 2012

I took this for 2 months, ate 240 caps with a disgusting taste to notice absolutely no positive effect on my mood, my health or whatever should has been relieved from everyday stress. Not sure about the probable placebo effect other reviewers had, but in my case nothing's been improved for the better. I am very disappointed with the caps as I really needed something that helps to overcome some difficult situations from time to time. My point is that taking a normal amount of magnesium daily does that thing more efficiently.

Didn't seem to reduce my stress

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Disappointed that it did not reduce my stress. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)