Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 240 Veggie Caps

A Tough Supplement to Rate

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Mar 28, 2012

This is a very tough product to rate. I bought it after the very promising reviews I managed to find all over the web. I mean so many people all over the world praise this product as the best solution for stress, fatigue and a host of other issue. The product also appears to be backed up by a considerable number of clinical trials. Half of the content of the capsule is a Chyawanprash mix, which is a traditional Indian rejuvenation formula that is very famous worldwide. I also liked it initially because it has mostly WHOLE herbs, not extracts or fractions of herbs (water extract, CO2 extract, Alcoholic extract, etc..). Now, in terms of results, I want to advise those using this product to be PATIENT. This product works ever so SLOWLY. It takes so much time to get a notable result. I felt nothing out of it (except making me sleep which happened first time I took it) until more than two months has passed. After two months and going towards the third months (depending on your body and condition), you will start seeing results in shaa ALLAH. You will notice that you do not usually get upset or stressed as easily, but it is not like the same feeling I used to get from other adaptogens (Rhdiola, Ashwagandha etc..). It is more of a feeling that "I can not be bothered" if you know what I mean. It is a sense of "I am not interested in an argument or stress". More than I am calm and collected. Furthermore, It gives a mild improvement in libido which is felt also after sometime. It also made my stools uniform and made my trips to the men's room more regular. Skin felt a bit softer after sometime, and you will feel that your muscles are getting stronger, very mild muscle gain. Overall it is a good supplement, but there are two downsides to it. It is very mild in effects and takes so much time to work. I believe it has benefits as a “General Anti Aging Tonic”, or as part of an anti-aging regime of supplements, than a supplement used to control a certain condition that a person might suffer from.

REALLY DOES WORK!

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Nov 14, 2007

I HAVE BEEN USING STRESS CARE FOR TWO YEARS AND IT REALLY DOES KEEP ME BALANCED AND ABLE TO HANDLE AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF STRESS.

Works but really slowly..

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now, during a particular stressful period. I think it works, but am not 100% sure. It is supposed to be an ayuverdan formula and I guess it needs time. The truth is that I feel immediately calmer when I use just Rhodiola. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

bring down the stress and heal thyself!

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Feb 18, 2011

My partner has been taking StressCare for several months now and it seems to be having an affect. Again, it's hard to tell when you're not sick, but along with some other Ayurvedic Herbs, her atheletes foot of 14 yrs (trying everything else to get rid of it) has cleared up. She saw an Ayurvedic Practitioner and had a custom herbal formula to go along with the stressCare. The thing about Ayurvedic herbs is because they work on the core issue, it takes some time for them to work. But if you've got the right herbs for your constitution and issue, they take care of it - and not just the symptoms like allopathic treatment does so often.

Definite Stress Relief!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2277279 on Nov 17, 2006

Stress care definitely helps take care of lifes everyday stresses! I can't live without it. Now my mother-in-law, father-in-law and husband all use it too! I like that it works immediately and it is safe. I highly recommend this product!!!