mixed feelings

Posted by 5629216679334340303 on Jan 12, 2016

sensation of well being can be felt. About the stresscare part, that's much more difficult to say. doesn't mix well with alcohol and/or tobacco in my own experience.

HeartCare works better for me

Posted by winwinwin on Dec 06, 2015

I love this brand, but it seems, that Himalaya Herbal Healthcare HeartCare works a lot better for my daily stress at work. I guess I am sensitive to at least one of the ingredients of StressCare, too.

Seems to work a little bit

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on Apr 22, 2015

It seems to work a little bit .. calming and balancing

works

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Aug 06, 2014

very calming and energizing at same time

NO STRESS NO MORE!

Posted by 4909505652006867012 on May 27, 2014

I have been using this product for two years. It helps me keep calm and keeps me focus on completing tasks. A really great product to use.

Works but really slowly..

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now, during a particular stressful period. I think it works, but am not 100% sure. It is supposed to be an ayuverdan formula and I guess it needs time. The truth is that I feel immediately calmer when I use just Rhodiola. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

really stresscare

Posted by 4982078201660710837 on Nov 01, 2012

very good product about stress and not make problems at stomach!

Mild sedative

Posted by RAQ640 on Jun 13, 2012

An excellent anti-stress agent. Operates very smoothly.

A Tough Supplement to Rate

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Mar 28, 2012

This is a very tough product to rate. I bought it after the very promising reviews I managed to find all over the web. I mean so many people all over the world praise this product as the best solution for stress, fatigue and a host of other issue. The product also appears to be backed up by a considerable number of clinical trials. Half of the content of the capsule is a Chyawanprash mix, which is a traditional Indian rejuvenation formula that is very famous worldwide. I also liked it initially because it has mostly WHOLE herbs, not extracts or fractions of herbs (water extract, CO2 extract, Alcoholic extract, etc..). Now, in terms of results, I want to advise those using this product to be PATIENT. This product works ever so SLOWLY. It takes so much time to get a notable result. I felt nothing out of it (except making me sleep which happened first time I took it) until more than two months has passed. After two months and going towards the third months (depending on your body and condition), you will start seeing results in shaa ALLAH. You will notice that you do not usually get upset or stressed as easily, but it is not like the same feeling I used to get from other adaptogens (Rhdiola, Ashwagandha etc..). It is more of a feeling that "I can not be bothered" if you know what I mean. It is a sense of "I am not interested in an argument or stress". More than I am calm and collected. Furthermore, It gives a mild improvement in libido which is felt also after sometime. It also made my stools uniform and made my trips to the men's room more regular. Skin felt a bit softer after sometime, and you will feel that your muscles are getting stronger, very mild muscle gain. Overall it is a good supplement, but there are two downsides to it. It is very mild in effects and takes so much time to work. I believe it has benefits as a “General Anti Aging Tonic”, or as part of an anti-aging regime of supplements, than a supplement used to control a certain condition that a person might suffer from.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 240 Veggie Caps